Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JULY 4TH...WHATCHA DOIN???

JUST TRYIN TO GET SOME IDEAS OF WHAT TO DO/WHERE TO GO FOR JULY 4TH WEEKEND....ANY SUGGESTIONS???? cwm38.gif

------------------

USE JEALOUSY'S GUEST LIST @ BRIDGEVIEW TUESDAYS,(checklist @ the door...no need to email), CLUB DEEP WED & SAT, BLUE TEQUILA THURSDAYS, BRAZIL (HAMPTONS)SATURDAYS. TO BE PLACED ON THE GUEST LIST OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS..EMAIL ME AT ASEXYMAMI@aol.com or IM ME through AOL at LilMami10

July 3rd...

Recess first for some BBQ and merriment (should be SUCH fun!!!!)

Then Danny Howells at Vinyl for his 10 hour set!

July 4th...recouperating I bet.

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautifuly that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Come on sweetie...

I know I didn't let you in on my secrets yet, but July 3rd is going to be sick at SPACE in the HAMPTONS...oh yeah, btw, DT is spinning. That should arouse some interest around here. Then july 4th Neptunes baby, NEPTUNES!

However, Beautious, SOBE, is always a good idea, but it is becomming TOOO THUGGED OUT! cwm22.gif

Originally posted by amarettocutie:

JUST TRYIN TO GET SOME IDEAS OF WHAT TO DO/WHERE TO GO FOR JULY 4TH WEEKEND....ANY SUGGESTIONS???? cwm38.gif

Actually the 4th will fall in a wednesday, wich will suck, because it only leaves you on day off in the midlle of the week, that's gonna be weird.

------------------

IT IS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT BUT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE!

aol IM- Dj Fabio CT EXIT -G U E S T L I S T guestlis@optonline.net

DiscobalII.jpg

Originally posted by NYCclub15:

Come on sweetie...

I know I didn't let you in on my secrets yet, but July 3rd is going to be sick at SPACE in the HAMPTONS...oh yeah, btw, DT is spinning. That should arouse some interest around here. Then july 4th Neptunes baby, NEPTUNES!

However, Beautious, SOBE, is always a good idea, but it is becomming TOOO THUGGED OUT! cwm22.gif

------------------

USE JEALOUSY'S GUEST LIST @ BRIDGEVIEW TUESDAYS,(checklist @ the door...no need to email), CLUB DEEP WED & SAT, BLUE TEQUILA THURSDAYS, BRAZIL (HAMPTONS)SATURDAYS. TO BE PLACED ON THE GUEST LIST OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS..EMAIL ME AT ASEXYMAMI@aol.com or IM ME through AOL at LilMami10

sorry...what i meant to say was, when are you going to let me in on those little secrets? lol maybe that will convince me to go to the hamptons :-)

Originally posted by NYCclub15:

hey,what kind of a reply is this? cwm10.gif kisses, babe!

chris

------------------

Originally posted by ooana:

July 3rd...

Recess first for some BBQ and merriment (should be SUCH fun!!!!)

Then Danny Howells at Vinyl for his 10 hour set!

July 4th...recouperating I bet.

-Oo

what she said wink.gif

------------------

Dude, where's my car?...........boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ