Clubplanet Nightlife Community

advice on SF tonite-

okay, so a few of my gerls are gonna go to Sound Factory tonite - and i have never been there on a Friday.. I know the parties Saturday are off the hook.. so anyway

wut do you guys think? I do not have compz.. so i will be paying outta pocket wuteva the admission fee is..

is it worth it for me to go there tonite? DO you think i will have fun, w/ the scene and what not..

any advice pleaseeeeee.

(what is the door policy on dress code on Friays)

thankkk yewww alll =)

------------------

Religion is for those who fear going to hell-

Spirituality is for those who have already been there!

angelSIG.jpg

Nikki, I think you should definitely go tonight. Yea, the crowd will be younger and it will be different from the Sat night party, but it's Dave Ralph opening up for Eddie Baez...you just can't go wrong with that. Forget the fact that it's Friday night, just go there 2 enjoy the music, it should be amazing. If you and your friends need reduced admission, just gimme a shout, I'll put you girls on the list.

------------------

AIM SN: ClubMentality

Email : dolik@yahoo.com

SOUND FACTORY FRIDAYS: 'CLOUD NINE' GUEST LIST

Email me to be put on the list.

it's also my first friday night there, and all i gotta say is if you're going to hear dave ralph, then don't worry about all the youngins; it's whoever you come & hang out with that makes your night enjoyable. the thousands of heads that used to come to hear S&D every month at twilo never had a problem with the 18+ policy...

and if the cover bothers you, save a few by getting on one of these lists that are plastered on the SF friday threads, or just call SF directly to get on the house list.

cwm15.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

cwm38.gif HEY CUTE POST BY THE WAY!! OMG DEF COME TONIGHT IM GOIN...EDDIE BIAZ WILL BE THERE ITS SUPPOSED TO BE OFF THE HOOK THE CROWD IS A LIL YOUNGER BUT NOT REALLY CAUSE ALOT OF MY FRIENDS GO BOTH NIGHTS GO NEAR THE WATER FOUNATIN VIP SECION OVER THERE AND ASK FOR COLLEEN HEEEE ME AND ALL MY FRINEDS WILL BE THERE UR A GIRL THEYLL LET U IN !! LMAO U SHOULD DEF COME AND CHECK IT OUT HEY U DOTN LIKE IT THEN U WONT GO ON A FRIDAY AGAIN HEHE U KNOW MUWAHHH<a  href="]http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/smilies/cwm38.gif' alt='cwm38.gif'> PS IM SURE YOU'LL HAVE FUN

Originally posted by imnikki:

okay, so a few of my gerls are gonna go to Sound Factory tonite - and i have never been there on a Friday.. I know the parties Saturday are off the hook.. so anyway

wut do you guys think? I do not have compz.. so i will be paying outta pocket wuteva the admission fee is..

is it worth it for me to go there tonite? DO you think i will have fun, w/ the scene and what not..

any advice pleaseeeeee.

(what is the door policy on dress code on Friays)

thankkk yewww alll =)

HEY I'M 22 AND USED TO GOING ON SATURDAYS BUT I'VE GONE A COUPLE FRIDAYS W/ MY YOUNGER FRIENDS AND I;VE HAD AN AWESOME TIME STILL**I DEFINITELY THINK IT WOULD BE WORTH IT FOR YOU TO GO TONIGHT***ESPECIALLY CAUSE THE CROWD IS PROBABLY GOING TO BE MIXED INSTEAD OF ALL MAD YOUNG** HOPE TO C YA THERE**

cwm7.gifcwm9.gifcwm17.gifcwm16.gifcwm20.gif