Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what?

silly me decided to get lunch at a hot dog stand on the corner of 48 and broadway. the vendor's name there is Glue-it, his hot dog stand is named "Glue-it's hot dog," and his slogan is "wanna hot dog? ask Glue-it, because he is their masterd!"...i slowly i approach the stand and say in a trembling voice: "mr. Glue-it, one hot dog please" he asks "to go?" surprised by such question, i ask "where?" "you can go anywhere you'd like," he says, " the best place to have a Glue-it's hot dog is in the lincoln tunnel on the border of NY and NJ, in fact, mr. rudi gulliani is having his daily hot dog there as we speak." i didn't want to have a hot dog with rudi, so i said, "to stay, please." a second later i was holding a hot dog covered with ketchup, sour kraut and relish and was about to sit down on a disposable yellow chair to the right of Glue-it's hot dog stand. the sun smiled at me, i smiled at the sun. Glue-it noticing our smiles asked me if i was hot. i said yes and he, trying his best to make me comfortale, turned on the rain. it was coming down hard but my hot dog stayed dry. suddenly, a little tree started to grow out of a hot dog (just like the chicken tree i saw in a dream last week). leaves followed by flowers and little hot dogs started to grow on its branches. as soon as Glue-it saw the little hot dogs he started screaming "fresh hot dogs! fresh hot dogs!" i said "wait, let them ripe first." i could clearly see that the little hot dogs didn't ripe yet because the ketchup on them was still green and relish smelled like fresh .....

ah, who cares how it ends, time to get back to work cwm1.gif

------------------

elements...

TwiloPalace@aol.com

crack kills

------------------

Is it Friday yet???

Procrastination is the art of.......... never mind, I'll finish this quote later.

music: indispensable component of life... recognizes no limits and no confines... uniting black with white, young with old, and the good with the bad.

Do you want another taste of my ice cream?