Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Centro Fly to replace Twilo?

Centro-Fly seems to be the place to go know Twilo has closed, well in my opinion it always was even whilst Twilo was open. They haven't just started booking all the big name DJ's as alot of people on this board seem to believe, thursday, fridays and saturdays have always been booking the best dj's from around the world, you may not of heard of them all though. Twilo booking policy wasn't exactly on the cutting edge, it was just safe, book the biggest most popular DJ's and you have a full house, easy.

People are taliking about Centro-Fly being the next Twilo, I hope not, otherwise we will be another great club short.

Centro-Fly generally didn't attract the twilo crowd until Timo Maas played on Sunday, then Deep Dish last night.

The thing thats really fucking annoying me is how these twilo kids are on the message board saying Centro-Fly should do this and that Blah Blah Blah. For example some idiots are saying Centro-fly should do something about the dj booth because they can't see the dj!! Get a fucking life, I mean, are we there because we want to see the DJ or are we listening to the best Music???

who cares - why does everyone act like they own the club or as if it's private or something!! You sound exactly like the people you trying to criticize - Who cares what the other people want - and twilo brought S&D a few years ago before it was safe!! Now you feel centro-fly is doing the same - more people are going to the club, I think that should be expected - If the club is as good as you think it is, people are gonna check it out!!

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp