Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So tired...Deep Dish Rocked!!

Deep Dish rocked last night..although I thought in the beginning they were much better than the ending..some erratic song selection...I only stayed till 5, does anyone know what they played in last hour?

Good seeing everyone!

------------------

Now that I've found you and seen behind those eyes.....

How can I carry on?

i left at 5 too. Goddamn tho

i had a Fucking Blast. I loved that Fuck You track. ANyone know any particular info about it, so i can get it?

PM me

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

"and remember Kids, You Can't spell cracKed out with K"

aol IM=MikE420DKE

Originally posted by mik-e_smilez:

i left at 5 too. Goddamn tho

i had a Fucking Blast. I loved that Fuck You track. ANyone know any particular info about it, so i can get it?

PM me

Or the encore song that was played at the end. I didn't recognize it.

------------------

"Tragedy absorbs the highest musical ecstasies, and thus brings music to a state of true perfection"

F. Nietzsche

------------------

G L O W G O A T S!

Originally posted by mik-e_smilez:

ANyone know any particular info about it, so i can get it?

PM me

i know man...i had just got back from knuckles' downstairs...about ten minutes before they dropped that track...

the whole building up to and the explosion of that track was incredible...i just started jumping...

------------------

all1.jpg

AIM: thefrenchbread

YIM: thefrenchbread

yeah..that fuck you track is a remix to "welcome to the jungle" by thickdick...last night was just str8 abuse by the dd boys...

------------------

"i was the real star...just because his mother died he got all the attention...they even named the movie after his no acting ass" - quote from an unidentified rabbit on the set of bambi

It was a pretty good vibe...It was cool to see most Twilo-headz there too. Deep Dish span some great trax especially at the beginning. It seems CF's capturing the crowd if they keep on getting good DJs. Also, the booth is soo hidden or blocked that I can't see the DJ. CF's better rearrange the setup. Besides, place need some more A/C at the main floor and more base tho. Slept only 3 hrs frown.gif I'll keep partying in Toronto this weekend and be a mess on Monday smile.gif

Cheers...

-ONUR

Guys, that "Fuck You" track is not a remix of Thick Dick, its the new record by Roger Sanchez. Dope track right? He's been tearing it up lately...Thats actually him on the vocals! Its cool cause he made his voice sound really raspy for the track...the place was jumping!

------------------

Time's runnin' out, when will you wake up, wake up...Do it Do it

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

Guys, that "Fuck You" track is not a remix of Thick Dick, its the new record by Roger Sanchez. Dope track right? He's been tearing it up lately...Thats actually him on the vocals! Its cool cause he made his voice sound really raspy for the track...the place was jumping!

u was there

great fuckin nite, though my high level of intoxication has left me with no memory of the music, and i'm very pissed bout this. anyone know when i left???

i think a lil bit of good ole danny's in order for tonite...

------------------

Freakazoids...

To the dance floor...

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

Guys, that "Fuck You" track is not a remix of Thick Dick, its the new record by Roger Sanchez.

Ali's got a dirty sanchez?

pooh....ummmm where did it all go? cwm36.gif LOL

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

newsig.gif

Upcoming shows:

Leopard Lounge/Sin Sin (downstairs) this Sat the 23rd 10pm-4am Free!!! Pooh's gonna jump on for a bit too :)

Leopard Lounge/Sin Sin (downstairs) Sat July 14th 10pm-4am Free!!!

web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Dreaming, Dreaming about tomorrow.....you'll soon know what I mean

Originally posted by schwingep:

Ali's got a dirty sanchez?

pooh....ummmm where did it all go? cwm36.gif LOL

- Pete

cool.gif

straight to the head my friend, straight to the head where it belongs. check yo email, lemme know whatcha up to tonite...

------------------

Freakazoids...

To the dance floor...

Overall I had a pretty good time at CF. That was my first time there, and I guess its what I had expected. It was a little too hot on the main floor, and they should definetely do something about that DJ booth. I was shocked at how many people were still there at 5:30 considering it was a Thursday night. What's up with the disco balls behind glass?? kinda odd.

------------------

twilo%20-%20clubplanet%20logo.jpg

"1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 ....Mathematics is the language of nature" --BT

AIM: teklord310

Wow, what an awesome freakin show. That Fuck You track just about made me lose it... Perhaps the best set I've heard from them yet cwm35.gif

Hugs!

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

Just saying no to drama. And I really mean it this time.

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001