Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CPI last night

.Listen all I can say is WOW! Last night was really excellent the crowd was on fire last night and kept me pumpin in the booth so to that I say THANK YOU! So far we have been blessed with another good year and it is because of the all of the people who support us each and every weekend, some people say I shouldn't play vocals well to you I say, ARE U NUTS! We play all music from KOT "Finally" to some "Hard Shit" to “Deep Dark Shit†to "Tribal" (My Fav!!!) to "Like A Prayer" by Madonna (It was great to see everyone the last song dancing and singing to that) that is what I am about "HAVING A GREAT TIME". To be a music lover means you love all music and that is what the clubs should be about fun...not always trying to prove a point with the newest music (CD JAMS) but making people remember the past without "Totally Cheezing" it out. To all the critics I say WAS UPPP!!!!! Most of the things said are positive and make me feel like a million bucks and the negative things I listen to as well and try to learn from, just to let you know I love what I do it makes me so happy at the end of the night to see so many people together on the dance floor singing to fuckin' Madonna....very cool....like I said it is about a "Great Time". Thanks again for the support and let's have a great summer!

Jason

Some Of The New Vocals

1) Set Me Free - Abigail

2) Yes - Amber (Hex did it again)

3) I Feel Love - Depeche Mode (Danny's 13 Minute Labor Of Love Mix) WOW!!!

4) Stand Still - Aubrey (Still playin it)

5) This new record that Mike Macaluso did...the bomb! On Columbia Records

To OLD MAN RALLY, two words..........THANK YOU.

YOUR WELCOME and thank you too bro!

INSANE night! very cool dropping Lunatic - awesome track! of course always loving Stand Still, Trainspotting, We Come One, and a bunch of others. oh yeah - and Corrupt too! lol Mixing was flawless again - I'm fuckin amazed - I can't mix for shit but your sets are so tight!!! lol

Lots of new clubbers there early on, but everyone was having a sick time. I got there at 10:30 and Jason was going deep early on - very DT style! it was awesome and then he dropped Tempermental - love that track.

anyway, another great time - ENERGY was awesome in that place - see ya next week - lol

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

5) This new record that Mike Macaluso did...the bomb! On Columbia Records

what song? "Hide u" remix?

------------------

avalon%202.1.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US

-----------------------

Find Your Spot....Claim It......It's Your's

--------------

When I Think About You... My Feelings Cant Explain..Why After All This Time..My Feelings...

Originally posted by lowmazda:

4:30 or so..

wish it went all night. cant get enough of that place.

soprano u go and check it out

heheh

[This message has been edited by lowmazda (edited 06-24-2001).]

bro i wish i could but im not 21 and i dont have any id that would even give me a shot at getting in....

and 4:30 from the way it sounds that place is still amped up at that time. are there any afterhours over there in the hamptons??

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gifim gonna make you an offer you cant refuse

bro i wish i could but im not 21 and i dont have any id that would even give me a shot at getting in....

and 4:30 from the way it sounds that place is still amped up at that time. are there any afterhours over there in the hamptons??

I went to sandbar for afterhours last july 4th weekend. It SUCKED. i heard space was open till like 8am that first weekend it was open.

dayam bro you arent even 21?!!? looks like you arent going to see JP anytime soon

:P~

FYI incase you didnt know

Vicious @ bridgeview on the 26th. wish i could go but i'm working. going on vacation starting the 29th so taking off that day was a little hard. id really like to be there.

well i was gonna catch jp mad late one sat night after 4 or 5am...

you have fun on your vacation and when you get back we will try and meet up one night in the city if youre still going out around there instead of the hamptons

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gifim gonna make you an offer you cant refuse

space has been terrible this year apparently - they can't even get anyone in there! lol

CPI is the place to be by far on saturday night ... sandbar usually sucks! I went a few times in years past and I hate it - lol

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life