Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gladiator

Its a remix of (Death Smiles On Us All) its an extremely hot song but i dont think itll ever be released this is why i think this...

If he releases it the song will be uploaded all over the internet and leaked to hundred of hungry music fans the song will be killed and no one will want to hear it in the club (like every other song) but if it stays in the club he attracts a larger crowd because of his crowd pleasers (pressure, diamonds, croutching tiger, tarentella, and gladiator) Just my two cents...

The song at the end of Gladiator is sung by Lisa Gerrard, formerly of Dead Can Dance. The music is by Hans Zimmer. I'm not sure if that is what the person that started this topic was talking about. LG also has a song or two included on the soundtrack for , The Insider.

Damn, itll really suck if they never release it cause song is fwaking sick! When Tony played it at same time with that movie clip from Gladiator(movie) I was fcking feeling it !!!!! If I had a knife or some sharp sh!t on me, I woulda fwaking stab like 10 people around me !!!!<<< lol joke.