Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jason Ojeda ........ INSANE ..... again!

wow - took me back 2-3 years ago ... another ridiculous night at CPI - feeling like old times! lol

INSANE night! very cool dropping Lunatic - awesome track! of course always loving Stand Still, Trainspotting, We Come One, and a bunch of others. oh yeah - and Corrupt too! lol Mixing was flawless again - I'm fuckin amazed - I can't mix for shit but Ojeda's ridiculously tight!!! lol

Lots of new clubbers there early on, but everyone was having a good time. I got there at 10:30 and Jason was going deep early on - very DT style! it was awesome and then he dropped Tempermental - love that track.

anyway, another great time - see ya next week - lol

Rally

PS: Jason O - THANK YOU!

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

I was not there last night as much as I wanted to be, but I will say this over and over again.

I've never had such a consistantly good time going out then I've had when I've heard Ojeda spin. His track selection is always great and mixing is always top notch. He is right there on top in my mind because of that. Some people might not like his vocals or when he gets too dark. As long as that Survivor track stays home I'm happy.

Ojeda thank you for making last year the best summer I've ever had and hope this one turns out even better.

when ojeda used to spin at limelight i used to go there prob twice a month. i was alwayse feeling him and i dont think you can get tooooo dark.. the dance floor is more intense when the music starts to get dark

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gifim gonna make you an offer you cant refuse

yeah I totally agree - he is awesome! some peeps criticize him based on track selection because he will drop a lot of vocals, but if use listen to his sets closely and watch him in the booth - you will see that he is AMAZING!

I've only been spinning for 5-6 months, but I totally appreciate the tight sets he spins and his flawless mixing - never any train wrecks - always smooth and consistent - and always taking the crowd on a ride - PROPS to OJEDA!

btw the vocals seem to make everyone happy in there - summertime, vocals, hot girls all over - lmao - it's awesome!

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

Originally posted by lowmazda:

cpi is fulla hotties. i cant take it. waiting for my girl to come out of the bathroom and there is nothing but hot ass girls all over.

LMFAO! HAHAHA - I hear ya ... we usually chill on the dance floor off to the right in the corner (facing the dj booth - when you first come down on the dance floor)

have to meet sometime - later bro

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

don't know what you were on but i'll take 2 please!!!! sorry 6/23 jason suk'd ass!!! AND everyone was knowing it- must be 'cause he was bullshitting with scribbles all night. i was geared up for a good set-ur right usually he's great-well, starting this summer anyway. i got there at 12-closed the place. the bathrooms were flooded- had much better nights there and i think jason has too.

Originally posted by smp:

don't know what you were on but i'll take 2 please!!!! sorry 6/23 jason suk'd ass!!! AND everyone was knowing it- must be 'cause he was bullshitting with scribbles all night. i was geared up for a good set-ur right usually he's great-well, starting this summer anyway. i got there at 12-closed the place. the bathrooms were flooded- had much better nights there and i think jason has too.

woman's bathroom flooded ... i think

that's your opinion not mine ... and not thousand other people who were dancing their asses off. Everyone I was around was having a great time ... don't know what club you were in.

just my opinion lol

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

Originally posted by rally2000:

wow - took me back 2-3 years ago ... another ridiculous night at CPI - feeling like old times! lol

INSANE night! very cool dropping Lunatic - awesome track! of course always loving Stand Still, Trainspotting, We Come One, and a bunch of others. oh yeah - and Corrupt too! lol Mixing was flawless again - I'm fuckin amazed - I can't mix for shit but Ojeda's ridiculously tight!!! lol

Lots of new clubbers there early on, but everyone was having a good time. I got there at 10:30 and Jason was going deep early on - very DT style! it was awesome and then he dropped Tempermental - love that track.

anyway, another great time - see ya next week - lol

Rally

PS: Jason O - THANK YOU!

Jason Ojeda played Temepermental??? frown.gif I've been dying to hear this song for so long ...I love it!!! can't believe I didn't make it to CPI this past weekend...got scared of the rain! Rally, glad to hear you had a great time! Did you go to Neptuns? How was it? biggrin.gif

WORD!!! Ojeda was tight as ballz in a speedo!! Dropped phat tracks all night and the crowd (IMO) was feeling it all night. He even spun an extra half-hour and commented on his apprecation of the crowd staying to the end. Wasn't as vocal as usually...a bit more on the tribal end....all in all right up my ally. He's been hot since opening night in May. Can't wait to get back in there!!! P.S.-My crew was on middle of the floor facing the booth next to the stage.

Originally posted by risa06:

Jason Ojeda played Temepermental??? frown.gif I've been dying to hear this song for so long ...I love it!!! can't believe I didn't make it to CPI this past weekend...got scared of the rain! Rally, glad to hear you had a great time! Did you go to Neptuns? How was it? biggrin.gif

HEY BABE! I blew off Neptunes ... CPI was good not packed but a good crowded. He was very deep early on - it was sweet! Around 1-1:30 he really picked it up and the energy level was awesome.

I hear ya about the rain, but there are a lot of people out there all the time anyway.

see ya soon - mwah

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life