Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JULY 3 DANNY? WORTH GOIN TO SPACE?

hey wondering who is goin to space? and also is it really worth goin to? i know that danny is always worth goin to..but i was wondering if space is all that its cracked up to be. also, if its anything like space miami i will be disapointed..ok..thanks all..review of the club would be great

------------------

DANCE LIKE THERE'S NO ONE WATCHING

hi i promote at space...its a really nice place (and im b not just saying that cause i work there smile.gif...honestly though its the old life and it looks ten times better than it ever has been. You should check it out this sat (we have tamia performing) Let me know..mayb well meet up and chat clubs smile.gif Talk 2 u soon

Originally posted by Nolimit:

stay in the city, go see danny howells at vinyl july 3rd, and life will never be the same.

I agree with Diego. I'd stay in the city and listen to Howells rip it up for 10 hrs. You get into that party for like $25, that's $2.50 per hour of great beats, lol. Granted Teneglia is the man, but Space will be like $40-$50 on July 4th weekend, especially with Danny there. And you gotta treck out there and back in the middle of the week. It's your call...that's just my .02.

Oh, and I went to Space the first weekend it was open and it's pretty cool. Nothing special though, with a soundsytem that was...ok. I'd hit up the party at Vinyl. It's going to be a night to remember!

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

[This message has been edited by nyc420 (edited 06-25-2001).]

space is absolutly posh and clubby-npt like cpi-bar on steroids. if you're into dressy, clubby, poshy i'd say go to space-the crowd isn't going to ruin it...since house went commercial, everybody is a house head-i'd say give it a shot it's july 3rdm how bad could it be

Anybody who was there (space) Memorial Day weekend can vouch for the vibe and the atmosphere. Granted it has been a little slow the past few Saturdays but that is all due to the weather and Neptunes knocking everybody out.

Anyhow, the point is, Space with DT can only equal a good time. However, Nikki, I work there also, but as far as the renovations go, I really don't think much as changed. I always loved LIFE, and Space is just the same place with a new name.

Nikki, shoot me a pm back, hopefully i will see you this Saturday.

By the way for Space use ***Chris S*** <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> at the door for line priveleges and reduced.

Originally posted by borkinj:

hey wondering who is goin to space? and also is it really worth goin to? i know that danny is always worth goin to..but i was wondering if space is all that its cracked up to be. also, if its anything like space miami i will be disapointed..ok..thanks all..review of the club would be great

Sorry bork, I started rambling, the bottom line, the hamptons has a vibe like no other. You can always experience the city. The journey will be well worth it. PM me if you come out, I have a little surprise for after hours.

Couple things,,first off I dont mind the hampton vibe..actually like it..secondly, can go any week to vinyl,,i know that howells is playin there..but seen him and think DT is worth the drive out there,,especially when i can stay in a phat share and go to the beach the next day..so no offense to vinyl people, but i think the night at space will be well above..alright..to each its own..if people could just tell me what the layout of the club is that would be great..thanks,,and also the dress

------------------

DANCE LIKE THERE'S NO ONE WATCHING

Originally posted by borkinj:

Couple things,,first off I dont mind the hampton vibe..actually like it..secondly, can go any week to vinyl,,i know that howells is playin there..but seen him and think DT is worth the drive out there,,especially when i can stay in a phat share and go to the beach the next day..so no offense to vinyl people, but i think the night at space will be well above..alright..to each its own..if people could just tell me what the layout of the club is that would be great..thanks,,and also the dress

I am glad you agree with me, bork.

Sorry I didn't answer your question, there is a dress code, so the cliche, dress to impress stands. Stay comfortable, but come in your pants and shoes. Once in, anything goes though. As for the layout, I don't know if you have ever been to LIFE, but really nothing has changed. I mean they tried throwing a few extra couches here and there to "lounge" the place up, but it is still the same place. However, the lighting system has drastically improved and the sound system is somewhat better. If you have never been there, there are three rooms: when you walk in there is a big rectangle bar (i hang out to the right of it, come say hi), then to the right of that room is the dance floor, straight behind the "bar room" which is enclosed by glass you can see the VIP room (which spins hip hop, and is always a good time, gets crowded though...see me if you need a stamp.) you get access to this room from the dance floor. Each room has a bar as well.

Don't forget use my <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> </A> at the door ***Chris S*** If you have any more questions, or just want to meet some new people drop me a line, it will be much welcomed!

[This message has been edited by NYCclub15 (edited 06-26-2001).]