Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls expect to be approached

Ok, society says that girls that go around approaching guys are "sluty" so the norm is for the guy to do the approaching. Otherwise, the girl is left hanging and the guy goes home alone.

Now, sometimes a girl will feel harrassed, or bitchy and she may complain to be left alone. However this just puts the guy on the defensive when he's actually playing his role dictated to by society.

It's fair to say then that girls like and expect to be approached, that guys should do the approaching, and that if it doesn't work he should move on to the next one who might welcome his advances.

A girl will think less of you if you don't do the approaching and the bitch shield she sometimes puts up is for the most part Fake.

Can i just say this? I don't mind being approached, but I don't have respect for the guys who think they can get their move on just by grinding on you at a club. I like when a guy asks me first if he can dance with me or if he asks me my name. Then i know he's taken the time to get to know me a little bit. That's the approach that most girls like - you don't have to impress her, just get to know her and be respectful.

I would love to know where you people gained your knowledge

what life experiences you must have!

Every women is different-you must still be hitting on girls

Is your motto, if they are old enought to crawl they are already in the right position?

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by gwyllion:

Can i just say this? I don't mind being approached, but I don't have respect for the guys who think they can get their move on just by grinding on you at a club. I like when a guy asks me first if he can dance with me or if he asks me my name. Then i know he's taken the time to get to know me a little bit. That's the approach that most girls like - you don't have to impress her, just get to know her and be respectful.

I agree with that, and Also when guys come up to you by groaping your arm or any part of your body...so that don't work. I actually have no problem approaching a guy that I like...I guess for the simple fact that if he is shy and I see him eyeing me and hes not coming over why waste a perfectly good guy lemme jus go over and say hi. I think girls should start taking the inicitve more...hey it kinda helps us out a bit, cause now we have more of a choice.

------------------

~*Daniela*~

AIM: SeXxY BaBy D

HOMEPAGE:hometown.aol.com/sexxybabyd

"~People Who Know-Dont Talk And People Who Talk-Dont Know~"

The Creation Of Me...

Was Like God Trippin on *E*...

While Smokin some Trees...

Saying How Can this Be?...I Just Created Someone Betta Then Me! ;)~

oh it all comes down to this:

If a guy is making an advance on a girl:

A) she's attracted to him and thus it is welcomed OR

B) she's NOT attracted to him and therefor will brush off/avoid/act bitchy.

Thats it. Everyone WANTS the attention but its by WHO we choose.

------------------

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR

Ok, I guess I respect a girl brushing a guy off if she doesn't like him, and I really respect a girl liking a guy back.

What I don't like at all is when I dance with a girl (without contact just near her) and she just turns away or moves away, but only to see if you'll follow her. Fuck all those stupid games, any time a girl does that (walks away but then keeps looking over) I never follow. Please girls just know that this game is not cool.

Originally posted by djsizeup:

Ok, I guess I respect a girl brushing a guy off if she doesn't like him, and I really respect a girl liking a guy back.

What I don't like at all is when I dance with a girl (without contact just near her) and she just turns away or moves away, but only to see if you'll follow her. Fuck all those stupid games, any time a girl does that (walks away but then keeps looking over) I never follow. Please girls just know that this game is not cool.

How do you know she wants you to follow and isn't just looking to see if she has to get further away to get you to leave her alone?

------------------

I'm in search of myself. If you find me before I arrive, please have me wait.

AOL IM: petrol01

"Girls expect to be approached"

Which is exactly why I don't do it. There is nothing that I can say that they haven't heard already. They always have the defenses up and I can't stand bar conversation. Its like a big verbal resume, "where do you live? where do you work?"

When I go out, I go out to hang out with my friends. I never go looking to meet somebody. If it happens naturally, great. I'm certainlu not opposed to meeting girls out, I just never go out of my way to do it. One way or another, it still happens.

One thing I've noticed though is that just about every girl that's every approached me has been either a phsyco, or a flake.

My .02

Originally posted by sin-sational:

;;snip;;

Every women is different-you must still be hitting on girls

Is your motto, if they are old enought to crawl they are already in the right position?

You crack me up. And thank you.

Me? I don't 'hit on' women. I meet women, if I can get to know them as people then a friendship may develope. I'm done wasting my time looking for a quicky with someone i dont know, let alone like. It works for some, and i envy them on one level, but it dont work for me.

------------------

I'm in search of myself. If you find me before I arrive, please have me wait.

AOL IM: petrol01