Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Emotion in Her Forehead

She's adorable. And what's even cuter is the fact that she hates when I point it out. She says "I don't want to be cute" with a serious tone with that same adorable expression on her face, and I cant help but squeeze the shit out of her cheeks and kiss her on the forehead.

Her saying that she doesnt want to be cute makes it all the more cuter.....,,

.........The sweetstuff that she is.

------------------

Unprotected Type Of Deal

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth:

She's adorable. And what's even cuter is the fact that she hates when I point it out. She says "I don't want to be cute" with a serious tone with that same adorable expression on her face, and I cant help but squeeze the shit out of her cheeks and kiss her on the forehead.

Her saying that she doesnt want to be cute makes it all the more cuter.....,,

.........The sweetstuff that she is.

it's sweet that you adore her so much but, um, don't squeeze those cheeks too hard, that might get on her nerves!!!

Resisting the temptation would make things worse for me. The tension needs to be released. There are plenty of things that are worse than showing excessive affection, as such, I doubt she considers what I do to be an attack upon her personal space.

It's less of a matter of personal space, and more of me simply thinking she is too cute. She hates being viewed as a toy to be squeezed. But squeezing her is too sweet to resist, and we have a cute relationship that sometimes becomes interesting because of that tension.

------------------

"The desire of a kingdom knows no kindred" (Sir Thomas More "The History of King Richard III" 64).