Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Was the Twilo sale on Ebay a hoax??

A few days ago I read a little article in the NY post in which Twilo's lawyer Sullivan said that the person putting up those auctions had no connection to the owners.

He also said that they're still appealing the decision.

So who knows?? Twilo might still rise from the dead. It seems like nobody has the true story anymore and that you can't believe everything you see.

in this industry no one ever has the true story and u can't believe a single person, including so called 'in the loop' people. drama is the key ingredient, and everyone's a chef...

------------------

Freakazoids...

To the dance floor...

I find it easy to believe they are selling the littel things but JUNIOR's whole DJ booth and everything in it. Its up to almost 3k. I just can't believe that is being sold. cwm36.gif

------------------

PEOPLE may forget what you said, PEOPLE may forget what you did, but PEOPLE will never forget how you made them feel.

SIgned Pvd poster for $71, come on bloody John Lennons signature goes for less than that... and he's dead.

I have put my big in for the Sahsa & Digweed boxer shorts though... i hope they have been worn.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

SIgned Pvd poster for $71, come on bloody John Lennons signature goes for less than that... and he's dead.

I have put my big in for the Sahsa & Digweed boxer shorts though... i hope they have been worn.

id never pay more than $10 for an autograph from anyone

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

i really dont think they were fake b/c tb himself was saying the auctions were "bringing a tear to his eye" ...if they were making him so emotional..then what the hell were they being sold for? did twilo's people really blow all their money in less than a month after their last party? i really find that hard to believe. whatever though..if i had the money i probably would have bought something

Don't get me wrong TB is mad kool but he also said the board wouldn't be shut down. Its good to be positive but that kinda sucked.

------------------

PEOPLE may forget what you said, PEOPLE may forget what you did, but PEOPLE will never forget how you made them feel.

I think the sales of most things are legit, ie: bubble VIP chair, posters, awning, but the big ticket items like the booth and the Phazon are just to drum up publicity, the reserves on them are probably insanely high as to prevent anyone from winning the auction. As for the mirror ball, I read somewhere that the guy who owns Moonshine bought it, and is gonna put it up in their offices in CA.

------------------

The fame, it was like a drug......but what was more like a drug were the drugs.

How do you shoot the Devil in the back?.....

What if you miss?

B2B,

I have one of those shorts of S&D... even autographed by Digger smile.gif but not worn (kinda jumbo ass size) Did you know that S&D didn't know about the shorts until they were thrown at people on their 3rd yr anniversary? John told me he didn't like them at all.. especially being on the ass tongue.gif

Cheers..

-Onur

Originally posted by raver_mania:

DO you have a link to the article?

I read it at work sometime last week in the same edition in which it was posted that LL and Tunnel had lost their licenses. It was a small article headlined something like "Twilo party still goes on Ebay", stuck somewhere in the middle of the paper. Sorry I didn't keep it but maybe their site still has it.

Originally posted by trancend:

id never pay more than $10 for an autograph from anyone

i would never pay for an autograph

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gifim gonna make you an offer you cant refuse