Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Does Everyone Complain About Asians at Exit?

Forget about Asians. -I think there are too many GUYS and too many damn GIRLZ at Exit. I think they should make it harder for these people to get in so that only I can sit down on the stairs to enjoy the blastin' music from those ear-poppin' speakers.

------------------

"Tragedy absorbs the highest musical ecstasies,

and thus brings music to a state of true perfection"

F. Nietzsche

------------------

G L O W G O A T S!

Originally posted by geniuspro:

I don't know, I'm asian and I think there are too many asians at Exit. That being said, what bothers me is why everyone assumes all the asians there are Chinese. What's up with that?

That's just a little bit of ignorance by people. Like refering to all photocopy machines as "Xerox" machine's or all cola as "Coke" Just a bit more personal. I can see how it would get to be annoying though....

Make it a good fight, with guns and knives, b/c we want Exit closed for fucking GOOD too. (Why should Twilo have all the fun!) No shoving/name calling pussy-ass shit. I want fucking BLOOD smeared on the Exit DJ booth, okay you two! EXIT will thank ya. cwm23.gif

i cant imagine u people stress bout other races in this clubs. who gives a "RATS ASS" bout how too many asians are there. let them have their fun, aint like ur talking to them. im not asian myself, but it just makes me sick how some of u are racist. if u dont like em y dont u use ur "white power" and get them outta there.

Originally posted by bang_66_:

Forget about Asians. -I think there are too many GUYS and too many damn GIRLZ at Exit. I think they should make it harder for these people to get in so that only I can sit down on the stairs to enjoy the blastin' music from those ear-poppin' speakers.

damn right!! can I get a spot on the stairs with you so Boris can rip it apart with no damn asians, damn girls, and guys!

cwm2.gif

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps

SINCE WERE ON THE SUBJECT OF ASIANS WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS ALL IN THE RED ROOM LIKE THERES ONLY 5 WHITE PPL IN THERE LOL.MOST OF THEM ARE MAD COOL THOUGH THERE ALL THERE FOR THE SAME REASON FOR THE LOVE OF THE MUSIC..

------------------

SFLOGOcopy.jpg

TWIRL THURSDAYS

EXIT FRIDAYS

SCOTT FINESSE GUESTLIST(GIVES ACCESS TO WHITE ROOM)

EMAIL: FNS112@AOL.COM

It's like asian sitting on the damn floor in Exit..

Just like the white people sitting on the damn stairs in SF...

which i think is more dangerous, if you're fucked up and shyt, and you can't even go up or down the stairs without killing yourself or anybody.

The Red Room is full of asian, i think they're smart, cause it's cooler in there, and the music is better...who knows?