Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*******WHAT SHOULD I DO THIS WEEKEND?********

WELL.....I FIGUERED IF ANYONE WOULD KNOW WHAT TO DO THIS WEEKEND OR WHERE TO GO IT WOULD BE YOU GUYS ON CP..........HELP.....MAD DRAMA ....I HAVE IDEAS BUT I FEEL LIKE GOING SOMEWHERE DIFFERENT.......GIVE INPUT......

MELANIE

------------------

mel.jpg

-------------------------

TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THE FLOWERS GROW.....I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO.......ECSTACY IS gOD!

AWWWWW NYC.....THAT WAS SWEET.....TO CHEER UP BEC. I LOOK PRETTIER WHEN I SMILE....AWWWWWWW......WHAT A MOOSH!

------------------

mel.jpg

-------------------------

TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THE FLOWERS GROW.....I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO.......ECSTACY IS gOD!

Three good ones.....

Thorin Aiello - Sevan - Reach Productions

Platinum Promo. - District Ent.

present

NYC ~ HAMPTONS

SUMMER 2001

Enhance Thursdays @ Cheetah – 06/28/01

12 west 21st street between 5th & 6th ave nyc

Enhance yourself for a night at Cheetah! Every Thursday, Thorin, Sevan and company flood the club with NYC's finest! Join the beautiful, the trendy and the fashion industry folks at NYC's most famous venue! Allow the deep underground house sounds of DJ's Christopher Russo take you to their musical plateau in the main room. Venture off downstairs and enter the RED ROOM where the Dream Team resides and gives you your Hip Hop Flava! Impress us with your finest garb! Doors by Thara Touch & Ralph.

Limelight Fridays – 06/29/01

20th street & 6th ave nyc

Church anyone? Limelight Fridays are expecting you to protrude all your

spiritual energy!Leave your confessions at the door because anything goes Main floor brings you producer and DJ Dominick Capello spinning unadulterated, high energy, NYC hard house. Hip hop flavor in the chapel with Anthony Vitale and get your groove on with John Michaels in the Giger room. Church starts promptly at 10:00pm.

Club Space-Southampton- 06/30/01

54 East Montauk Hwy. LI

First it was Ibiza, then South Beach, now Club Space resides in our very own

Southampton L.I. Allow yourself to escape to another world while dancing to the dynamic sounds of That Kid Chris & Anthony Mundy along with a Live Performance Tamia "Stanger in my House". DJ Riz is on the hip hop tip. Dress to dance. Club Space sets a new standard of excellence in Southampton this summer.

Club Space's Special Event

>>Tuesday July 3rd music performed by Danny Tenaglia