Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THIS IS IT! I AM DONE WITH CLUBPLANET!

Originally posted by igloo:

Most of you crying and complaining about CP blocking websites sound like a bunch of 2 year olds. Grow up.

Is this really such a hardship in your life?

If it is, you need to get some serious perspective.

NO KIDDING MAN...I GUESS SOME PEOPLE HAVE MORE TIME THAN OTHERS cwm6.gif

BUH-BYE RACHEL1997...DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT U ON UR WAY OUT cwm12.gif

------------------

HEY YOU!!!

2up.gif

Originally posted by shugabooga:

ooopsh! i'll do better next time...but my friend was so tired her eyes were crossing and she was getting cranky so we got outta there before she fell asleep in public...something she excels at!

shugabooga, is she a narcoleptic? does she have a prescription for adderral or ritalin? can i have some of her adderral or ritalin?

------------------

aka kludgio

Pete, as always . . . you have a way with words! But you already knew that. formoso.gif

Andrew, I understand what you're saying and you're totally right. It is a business after all.

When I was posting up <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> posts regarding Gatecrasher at Limelight or Twilo . . . I believe you also sent me a PM asking me not to do that cause CP have their own lists. So, I stopped. It made total sense to me.

If you owned a club, are you going to allow promoters from competeing clubs to come into your business and advertise?? No.

Rachel, I suggest that maybe you move your pics to Geocity or some other uploading sites. I know it's a pain in the ass, but what can you do? cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘compared to what?’” -Anonymous

boobielogo2.jpg