Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are there any girls left that are single?

women are like street parking in manhattan, all the parking spaces are taken and the only ones availables are by fire hydraints and no parking signs.

Originally posted by djsizeup:

I've heard of a saying: "Women are like parking spaces- all the good ones are taken and the only ones available are handicapped"

------------------

a good artist copies, a great aritst steals...

haha, this is fun, but realistically speaking, if a girl is good looking and has a nice personality, theres nooo way she is not gona have guys around her like bees on honey. i recently met this very nice girl, beautiful, smart, down 2 earth sweet, single? not a freaking chance, she married, and im out. boom! this whole thing is like a lotto, except some people are better at picking the #s.

------------------

perf_russ.gif

.....its dark in here, you can feel it all around....the UNDERGROUND...

total eclipse I think you're a little bit wrong because I know a lot of guys who are scumbags who let girls double park all the time...

risa didn't mean to offend you I'm sure you're one of the few cool girls who actually cares if a guy is a tool... I think every day I see another cute chick with a loser