Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What does it take to get in your pants on a first date?

Originally posted by back2basics-:

LOL, high quality champagne (like korbel) LMFA®O....

Don't take much to get in my pants, packet of roasted nuts would be fine. She don't even have to say anything just gimi nuts, and i will give you nuts that will make you nuts... or somthing.

the word nuts is funny...heh heh...nuts..heh heh

------------------

"i was the real star...just because his mother died he got all the attention...they even named the movie after his no acting ass" - quote from an unidentified rabbit on the set of bambi

a burger @ Mickey D's, a fat belch and a slap on the ass....

ohh baby

cwm12.gif

------------------

(((((((Do not go gentle into that good night, old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, Rage against the dying of the light))))))Dylan Thomas (Even early 20th century poets hated to leave the club)....

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves.

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

Originally posted by carabee:

a burger @ Mickey D's, a fat belch and a slap on the ass....

ohh baby

cwm12.gif

i always knew you were a class act

------------------

"i was the real star...just because his mother died he got all the attention...they even named the movie after his no acting ass" - quote from an unidentified rabbit on the set of bambi

usually some poison, def lepard or whitesnake with a shitload of hairspray and i am all yours...

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

may the best day of your past be the worst day of your future - chinese proverb

A slight amount of phyiscal attraction followed by her hands moving down. Not a whole lot. But if i'm wearing shorts its a whole different story, directions may change....

------------------

twilo%20-%20clubplanet%20logo.jpg

"1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 ....Mathematics is the language of nature" --BT

AIM: teklord310

for me...if a girl is really nice and tells me that she's never met anyone like me before, i'll usually give it up

or if she goes all out and gets me some high quality champagne (like korbel) then i feel obligated to let me boxers fall...

what about you?

------------------

Originally posted by rld2g:

for me...if a girl is really nice and tells me that she's never met anyone like me before, i'll usually give it up

or if she goes all out and gets me some high quality champagne (like korbel) then i feel obligated to let me boxers fall...

what about you?

LOL, high quality champagne (like korbel) LMFA®O....

Don't take much to get in my pants, packet of roasted nuts would be fine. She don't even have to say anything just gimi nuts, and i will give you nuts that will make you nuts... or somthing.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF