Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Westchester People...

there is a new party started last Thursday at Septembers Night Club located inside Ramada Inn (R9 Elmfford)...doors open at 9PM...Dj Zat spinns from classic 80's to today's house...$5 at the door...no hats, no jeans, no sneakers... smile.gif come and check it out!!!

for more info you can call (914) 592-2444

Thanks biggrin.gif

Hmmmm. Night club in side Ramanda Inn. Right.... will Grandpa and Grandma also be attending?

For a really decent club go to Matrix up in Poughkeepsie. I've been there twice and its pretty cool. $7 before 12am, good sound system, lots of pretty people(young though). 18 to get in ,cough cough. PM me for more info. My friend said its the best club he has ever been to outside of NYC, I agree.

------------------

twilo%20-%20clubplanet%20logo.jpg

"1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 ....Mathematics is the language of nature" --BT

AIM: teklord310

Originally posted by teklord310:

Hmmmm. Night club in side Ramanda Inn. Right.... will Grandpa and Grandma also be attending?

For a really decent club go to Matrix up in Poughkeepsie. I've been there twice and its pretty cool. $7 before 12am, good sound system, lots of pretty people(young though). 18 to get in ,cough cough. PM me for more info. My friend said its the best club he has ever been to outside of NYC, I agree.

ummmm....excuse me, I don't think anyone asked you where to go besides Septembers Night Club...so if you want let everyone know about Matrix place... go make your own post biggrin.gif j/k.....and btw, my friends went there (Matrix)...and they said it sucked!!! wink.gif

Djfabioc!!! My friends are trying to get this new party going...I'm just helping them out smile.gif

Originally posted by risa06:

ummmm....excuse me, I don't think anyone asked you where to go besides Septembers Night Club...so if you want let everyone know about Matrix place... go make your own post biggrin.gif j/k.....and btw, my friends went there (Matrix)...and they said it sucked!!! wink.gif

Djfabioc!!! My friends are trying to get this new party going...I'm just helping them out smile.gif

Oh i see, i never thought you would be become a promoter, but i guess they are gonna make that place work, it's all good.

I'm not big disco fan,but it sounds like a lot places in westchester are like that.

------------------

IT IS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT BUT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE!

aol IM- Dj Fabio CT EXIT -G U E S T L I S T guestlis@optonline.net

DiscobalII.jpg

[This message has been edited by djfabioc (edited 06-28-2001).]

a very good friend of mine is a bartender there and she says that the Dj plays just a lil bit of 80's musik in the begining of the night and then he plays whatever is hot today! smile.gif

[This message has been edited by risa06 (edited 06-28-2001).]

I was there on a Friday night back in April. The DJ played the best of 80's until about midnight and than he plays some newer music. Nothing he played ever made me want to get out on the floor and shake my ass. Plus they close at 2:00 a.m. I am just getting awake at that point.

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Originally posted by stacychase:

I was there on a Friday night back in April. The DJ played the best of 80's until about midnight and than he plays some newer music. Nothing he played ever made me want to get out on the floor and shake my ass. Plus they close at 2:00 a.m. I am just getting awake at that point.

I was talking about Thursday smile.gif ...new party