Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a little twilo story

i remember during the dt/cox party this year at twilo there was this couple, i'd say about 21 or so that just couldn't stay apart.

they were standing on the other side of the main floor by the main bar, just next to the speaker box were dancers would dance

anyway, it was nonstop making out all night, gotta say the girl was a Hottie, with black shorts and top, and the most awesome body, a perfect 10, really pretty girl

anyway, while they're doing their thing, just going at it, this guy comes along and takes advantage of the situation--he starts fondling and caressing her big butt!!i guess she thought it was her bf, and her bf was too into it to even notice, at this point I was just about to crack up!!! smile.gif

by the time they noticed something was going on, the guy had cut loose and left, they talked and looked around a little bit, and prooceded about their business

last time i saw them that night, they were headed together into the men's bathroom