Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am so BORED right now!

Right now it is the slow time of the year for me here at work. And seriously, I am just sitting here staring at the computer screen waiting for something interesting to happen. Want to start a thread that someone would be interested in responding to, to start up some conversation but I am not that talented... So I started a bored thread, nothing interesting just boring shit!! Maybe just looking for some good conversation.

------------------

Music makes the world turn, for without it we are nothing.

i feel your pain. Yesterday, I enjoyed myself, kept myself busy at work while i putzed around on the comp. But today, it is Friday...all I want to do is go home, b/c I have such a hectic weekend to begin. As i sit here surfing CP, nothing was striking my interest..."i am so bored, i thought to myself" and then, you come along...well, "misery loves company", haha. let's figure out a way to past this day with our sanity still intact.

... cwm33.gif

Today is one of those surfing the internet for hours days. My supervisor is working from home. My other supervisor is on vacation and half the office is out on business. The rest leave like at 1 on fridays. Mad bored with nothing to do and since I'm an intern the IT group here doesn't even bother to check where I go on the internet. I think I'm just going to half to bounce out early today.

------------------

YaY to all my P-E-E-ps who BUMP and grind their way through this K-razy life

Thank god someone finally replied to my post... I am just sitting here, playing around with my resume, thinking about my options if you know what I mean. I wish that I had a busy weekend to look forward too, unless of course it is something that you don't want to do, then I wouldn't be looking forward to it. What is it that is making you so busy? I am basically doing really nothing, nothing good going on here in Boston, but I am going to go to the beach tomorrow!

You are right there really isn't much on the computer, after a while you run out of things to search for and the searches that you do always yield the same results. It's pretty sad sitting here awaiting the newest posts on Club Planet. Nothing against club planet, it's probably the best thing on the web, but I am saying that staring at a computer is lame....

So what do you do for work? Are you attending the meet up next weekend?

I think it's good for me that misery likes company because now I actually have some company... lol

------------------

Music makes the world turn, for without it we are nothing.

Originally posted by prplhz:

Right now it is the slow time of the year for me here at work. And seriously, I am just sitting here staring at the computer screen waiting for something interesting to happen. Want to start a thread that someone would be interested in responding to, to start up some conversation but I am not that talented... So I started a bored thread, nothing interesting just boring shit!! Maybe just looking for some good conversation.

hey man i hear ya..i stare at the computer all damn day too without anything at all to do, but, you are getting paid to write your emails and shit so, what are ya gonna do cwm34.gif

------------------

if at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed

Originally posted by prplhz:

Thank god someone finally replied to my post... I am just sitting here, playing around with my resume, thinking about my options if you know what I mean. I wish that I had a busy weekend to look forward too, unless of course it is something that you don't want to do, then I wouldn't be looking forward to it. What is it that is making you so busy? I am basically doing really nothing, nothing good going on here in Boston, but I am going to go to the beach tomorrow!

You are right there really isn't much on the computer, after a while you run out of things to search for and the searches that you do always yield the same results. It's pretty sad sitting here awaiting the newest posts on Club Planet. Nothing against club planet, it's probably the best thing on the web, but I am saying that staring at a computer is lame....

So what do you do for work? Are you attending the meet up next weekend?

I think it's good for me that misery likes company because now I actually have some company... lol

LMAO...we are so on point right now....i think the same thing about "staring at the computer, waiting to see if that yellow folder has changed to read, haha"

I love Boston, well excuse me, I love Boston for a nice change of pace I am up there at least once a month during the winter.

hey, two things, do you have AOL...I need some more "real time" chatting, haha. I work two blocks over from Wall Street, some computer science firm. BRB

I'm glad to see I've found the "BOOMFM" Club (Bored Out Of My F-n Mind"

It's hot, even the internet is getting boring and the only stimulating this I can find is my broken stapler.

So I just keep sitting here hoping I can think of somethin fun to do tonight.

Someone help us out of this mess!

Pete

I definitely know what you guys are going through. I have absolutely nothing to do and it will be that way for the whole summer. All the people I work for left and I won't get new people until September. I just sit and do nothing. When is the nightmare going to be over?!?!?!?!?

Breann

Originally posted by bre5379:

Let's look on the bright side. The day is almost over! Another week of hell is done with. And we have Wednesday off too. Yippie!!!

Breann

OUCH! Week of hell? I wouldn't say that for me, not quite that so bad... what is that you do that life is such hell?

Pete

Originally posted by 6pmc6:

OUCH! Week of hell? I wouldn't say that for me, not quite that so bad... what is that you do that life is such hell?

Pete

It isn't really hell. I didn't think you were going to take it literally!!! What I really meant to say is that the week drags since I have nothing to do. That's all!!

Breann

Originally posted by bre5379:

It isn't really hell. I didn't think you were going to take it literally!!! What I really meant to say is that the week drags since I have nothing to do. That's all!!

Breann

I know.. I just got the sense that you hated your job...

Originally posted by 6pmc6:

Hmm, I can emphatize Breann.. however, do you think we are all insane?

We are unhappy when have too much to do, and miserable when we have nothing to do!

Very true. Never really thought of that. We will never be happy frown.gif

Breann