Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am so BORED right now!

Hey, to me it looks as though none of us are doing any work right now, what a great investment our companies must think that we are. I am like sitting here and my supervisor is out too, so I am so tempted to just get up walk out of this place. Too bad I have so many other "secret" police looking at me if you know what I mean...

I really wish that I was in NYC right now and not here in Boston, there ain't anything to do tonight up here and I have nothing too look forward to when I get out of here tonight. The only plans I have are to go to the gym tonight, what a life! :~( I am going to get to see the same old F'in muscle head guys I see every night, I think the only thing they really like to look at is not the girls in the gym, but themselves!

Hey, who here is going to the meet up next friday night? I am really looking forward to meeting some of you... What is everyone doing this weekend? Me I am just going to the beach... Nothing exciting!

------------------

Music makes the world turn, for without it we are nothing.

Originally posted by prplhz:

Hey, to me it looks as though none of us are doing any work right now, what a great investment our companies must think that we are. I am like sitting here and my supervisor is out too, so I am so tempted to just get up walk out of this place. Too bad I have so many other "secret" police looking at me if you know what I mean...

I really wish that I was in NYC right now and not here in Boston, there ain't anything to do tonight up here and I have nothing too look forward to when I get out of here tonight. The only plans I have are to go to the gym tonight, what a life! :~( I am going to get to see the same old F'in muscle head guys I see every night, I think the only thing they really like to look at is not the girls in the gym, but themselves!

Hey, who here is going to the meet up next friday night? I am really looking forward to meeting some of you... What is everyone doing this weekend? Me I am just going to the beach... Nothing exciting!

I definitely know what you mean about the "secret" police. Some people need to get a life! Don't worry sweetie..you will find something to do tonight.

Breann

Originally posted by prplhz:

One question for you guys. How do I get someone else quote to copy into my new post? These should keep us entertained... lol

Do you see on the bottom of your post Profile, Edit, QUOTE, pm? Just click on the Quote button and the persons quote will appear when you reply.

Breann