Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South or East Hampton Clubs

It depends on where you are staying. In East Hampton, NV Tsunami is very nice but its far if you are staying in Southhampton, Quogue or Westhampton. In Southhampton, Conscious Point, Jet East and Tavern are the main places. Everyone has different opinions on which nights are the best. It seems that Tavern is the late night spot this summer.

------------------

So short a boy, so long a man, play with your toys as long as you can.

Thanks....Life is closed right? So, the only real club is Jet East I guess? I have a house in South Hampton and I'm trying to take my friends somewhere good. Do I need to find a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> for Jet East, do you know one?

Tavern is right in the center of South Hampton? what night is good for what?

Originally posted by dancingqueen10:

How is Space? Can you reccommend anywhere nice to go with alot of people besides Jet East? Are there any new lounges that are good?

If you want I run a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> for TAVERN (Southampton) on Saturday's.

Tavern is a indoor/ outdoor club and lounge venue. Saturday's at Tavern is one of the most VIP parties in the Hampton's.

This Saturday, we are having a fashion show for Anand Jon - "Bringing the World of Couture fashion to the people". There will be a private champagne Open Bar from 10:30 -11:30 in the Magic Garden. Also, featuring DJ's Rick Burnstein and Linley from South Beach (Bed, 320). Or email me at flavapromo2@aol.com for next week's event.

If you want a table or put some people on the list, give us a call at (212) 502-0787

------------------

Matthew

guest list:Tavern Saturday's, Studio 54 Saturday's

flavapromo2@aol.com