Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do you do when you miss someone ?

ehhh, i say give em a call...BUT DON'T THROW yourself at him, ya know? just let him know that he crossed your mind, there's nothing wrong with that...but have self-control, don't let him know that you're really missing him all that much cwm13.gif

------------------

if at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed

depends what u want out of it...

if u wanna call to say hi because hearing his voice would put a smile on your face then yeah, reach out and touch someone cwm4.gif

but if you're looking to rekindle things i really believe in the whole "if its meant to be then it will be" so i wouldn't call cwm1.gif

-JMO

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.djcentral.com" TARGET=_blank>www.djcentral.com</A>

[This message has been edited by imaqtxoxo (edited 06-29-2001).]

If it's meant to be - does it mean I'm gonna bump into him out of the blue sometime in the future ?

WE already went thru the casual " Hi I've been thinkinabout you" phone calls....

WE already told each other " I miss you" - I acutually thought we're getting rekindled but he DISSED me again ...

WE constantly miss each toerh but he keeps dissin .

OK ...enough with the soap opera

All I can say is - I already done everything erveryone suggests.

Yet - I keep missin him -I must be mental !!!

Originally posted by dolcemimi:

If it's meant to be - does it mean I'm gonna bump into him out of the blue sometime in the future ?

WE already went thru the casual " Hi I've been thinkinabout you" phone calls....

WE already told each other " I miss you" - I acutually thought we're getting rekindled but he DISSED me again ...

WE constantly miss each toerh but he keeps dissin .

OK ...enough with the soap opera

All I can say is - I already done everything erveryone suggests.

Yet - I keep missin him -I must be mental !!!

you're not mental hun cwm1.gif just human!

------------------

www.djcentral.com

I wish I knew... cwm36.gif I'm thinking the best thing is to just let it go and wait for the next thing to start. So far so not-so-good...

*sigh*

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

Just saying no to drama. And I really mean it this time.

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

...Yeah, what BSG said. Otherwise you risk getting moved to the "Ex- he fucks" category.

Hang in there babe. If you're not dating him its for a good reason. Try a different kind of guy, he may be a symptom of some 'dysfuntion' and it may well be best to get away from him.

------------------

I'm in search of myself. If you find me before I arrive, please have me wait.

AOL IM: petrol01

Girl, I have been through the same exact thing you have been through about a year ago. My story was, I broke up with my ex because I found out he couldn't commit to me at a deeper level (i.e. he still wants play) and in the meantime, I found myself falling in love with him. I just couldn't deal with the fact that he couldn't commit - so I dumped him. For the next 8 months - I felt like I was on CRACK because I felt the physical & emotional loss of him and I felt like I needed it like I needed a hit. My heart hurt so bad, I couldn't stand it and finally I took him back. But that ended in less than two weeks because it was still the same story - he couldn't commit. He dissed me for another girl one weekend when we were suppose to go see Oakenfold. And like you, even though he dissed me, I still missed him, because I thought I loved him. But seriously, I was just blinded by my own ego - WHY wouldn't he want me? I'm cute, I'm smart, I have a great career.. For the next 8 months, we got back and broke up again, and again...the same shit over and over. Which brings me to my point. The point is, if he doesn't love you now, chances are, HE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU. Even though you miss him, you will get OVER it (because I sure as hell did - and he was the only guy that EVER hurt me this badly) Time will make you get over it (and good friends) trust me! But you first have to distance yourself from him. NO phone calls, NO dinners, NO emails, NO wishy washy shit because in the end, he's only doing it for the booty. (Unless of course, you're doing it for the sex, then.. well.. by all means go ahead - but I've been through that sex phase too and chances are, you're the one to get hurt in the end.)

You will get OVER missing him - just be strong and let yourself let him go. Guys can be really selfish fucks because they don't want you but they don't want you to stop wanting them. All these mindgames and headtrips can seriously confuse the hell out of you. STOP the bullshit and start dating again! And to prove it, I'm now in a serious relationship with a guy I LOVE (who LOVES ME).. and I'm so much happier now than ever before.

Good luck!

------------------

If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit

[This message has been edited by trique (edited 06-30-2001).]

Originally posted by trique:

Girl, I have been through the same exact thing you have been through about a year ago. My story was, I broke up with my ex because I found out he couldn't commit to me at a deeper level (i.e. he still wants play) and in the meantime, I found myself falling in love with him. I just couldn't deal with the fact that he couldn't commit - so I dumped him. For the next 8 months - I felt like I was on CRACK because I felt the physical & emotional loss of him and I felt like I needed it like I needed a hit. My heart hurt so bad, I couldn't stand it and finally I took him back. But that ended in less than two weeks because it was still the same story - he couldn't commit. He dissed me for another girl one weekend when we were suppose to go see Oakenfold. And like you, even though he dissed me, I still missed him, because I thought I loved him. But seriously, I was just blinded by my own ego - WHY wouldn't he want me? I'm cute, I'm smart, I have a great career.. For the next 8 months, we got back and broke up again, and again...the same shit over and over. Which brings me to my point. The point is, if he doesn't love you now, chances are, HE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU. Even though you miss him, you will get OVER it (because I sure as hell did - and he was the only guy that EVER hurt me this badly) Time will make you get over it (and good friends) trust me! But you first have to distance yourself from him. NO phone calls, NO dinners, NO emails, NO wishy washy shit because in the end, he's only doing it for the booty. (Unless of course, you're doing it for the sex, then.. well.. by all means go ahead - but I've been through that sex phase too and chances are, you're the one to get hurt in the end.)

You will get OVER missing him - just be strong and let yourself let him go. Guys can be really selfish fucks because they don't want you but they don't want you to stop wanting them. All these mindgames and headtrips can seriously confuse the hell out of you. STOP the bullshit and start dating again! And to prove it, I'm now in a serious relationship with a guy I LOVE.. and I'm so much happier now than ever before.

Good luck!

Well done, Sister smile.gif. That's what I mean by my sig. I won't even write about it in my journal any more and when I start to think about it I just find something else to do or think about even though sometimes its really tough.

Better all the time...

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

Just saying no to drama. And I really mean it this time.

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

What do you do when you misss someone but you're too embarassed to call them .becasue you have too much of an ego..?

I actually miss the jerk who dumped me a long time ago...our relationship is werid..We're dysfunctional friends..

I know he misses me because he told me during sex ...lol

I dunno ...Why do I miss him if he's such a jerk ? most people would say forget about it !

I dunno ...why my heart keeps telling me theses things.

Call someone else...when i have an urge to call my ex i pick up the phone and keep dialing until i find some other friend to talk to...make a date with someone else...go to the gym to work out frustration and look good for someone else...keep telling yourself, nothing good will come of it and that he'll call you when he realizes what he lost...in short, do anything other than call...its tough but you'll be much better off in the end if u stay strong