Clubplanet Nightlife Community

5 Htp

Yes it helps get over the depresion faster by building your seratonin back up...

But what really helps me is taking a prozac when I am comming down... make a world of difference to me, and all my friends agree..

I do both the seratonin and the prozac...

I was able to order 60 prozac over the net with for $30 and had them shipped right to my door.

Originally posted by shroomy

Yes it helps get over the depresion faster by building your seratonin back up...

But what really helps me is taking a prozac when I am comming down... make a world of difference to me, and all my friends agree..

I do both the seratonin and the prozac...

I was able to order 60 prozac over the net with for $30 and had them shipped right to my door.

sup bro > do you just take the prozac ; just when you are comming down ? some peole say you should take it for a few days; just curious..

peace, sobeton

I just take a single dose on the come down..

Taking it for a few days afterwards would probabally be better but I don't. Mainly because I don't have an unlimited supply.

Obviously taking it before hand would inhibit your roll but protect your mellon better... (but not as much aas not rolling :) )

and back to the 5-HTP thing... The ones made by Solray seem to work much better for me. They have vit B with them which is needed to convert 5HTP into seratonin and they have a thicker capsule so it disolves in the intestine instead of the stomache, wich makes for less 5-HTP destroyed by stomache acids.