Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glowsticks, In or Out

GLowsticks or no glowsticks  

72 members have voted

1. 1. GLowsticks or no glowsticks

• kewl
    • no kewl

I'm a huge fan of glowsticks!! You can do so many different things with them in order to express yourself. When I end up doing glowsticks at clubs, I end up meeting a good number of people everytime. I personally think that it adds to the whole raving scene.

I used to hate dancing, did not like the music, nothing about it. I used to be one of those people that made fun of people that dance bad or had a glowsticks etc...Until one day 5 years ago.....

I rolled in SoundFactory, and it changed my life. I love going clubbing and dancing where no one gives a shit as to what you do. As long as you are having a good time who cares.

I catch myself time and time again telling people to shut the F*&^K when thay make fun of people dancing. How else are you going to learn how to dance if you don't practice.

Let people have fun. I really don;t like the strings myself, but if you don;t like it stay away, they don;t hog the whole club up, move to the side and do your thing.

Now all I like to do is go out dancing, and listen to the music, that puts me in another world..

So have fun peeps and don't critizes anyone when there having fun, as long as they don;t hurt anyone....IT'S ALL GOOD

glowsticks are way cool

but the generic style of using

them is f@$%ing played out!

why not try something OTHER than

1) the limelight-brand run-of-the-mill b.s.

of swooshing them around your head

like a robot and bouncing them up

and down in front of you.

2) tying them up and annoying the living

$hit out of everyone around you when you

accidentally hit someone

me? i like to just grab two firmly in my handz

and make giant circular rhythmic motions...

or just waving one in a subtle fashion

when things are getting down-tempo...

whatever feels right with the beat,

that's what i say.

but NOT what your "old skool"

friends say is "the right way" cuz

there IS no right way. the best

way if YOUR WAY.

i've said it before and i'll say it again..

give me someone who knows how to liquid and i'll watch them 24/7 over somone w/ glows...

just my opinion though

i agree w/ some, do what you want.. but i still think theres some places/venues where they just do not belong...

i personally dont use them (well actually i cant use them, im a fucking spaz, but thats a story for another time)

they are cool to watch and really add to the experience, except for when someone wants to use one on a string when it gets crowded. i mean, when a club isnt crowded, go right a head and use it. but, when the club gets too crowded, take the strings off! i'm tired of getting wacked in the head with those things!

:hump:

Glowsticks aren't something that goes outta style. I personally don't use glowsticks, but I do use photon lights. It's not about being old or corny or whatever, just so long as the person using them knows how to use them, they will always look cool and be acceptable. I must agree though, people that suck shouldn't be using them because

Originally posted by codica3

Glowsticks aren't something that goes outta style. I personally don't use glowsticks, but I do use photon lights. It's not about being old or corny or whatever, just so long as the person using them knows how to use them, they will always look cool and be acceptable. I must agree though, people that suck shouldn't be using them because

Oops I hit send by accident.. like I was saying, when you use glowsticks attention obviously gets drawn to you, and if you suck then you obviously wouldn't want people looking at you thinking how much you suck. I think they are always fun to watch, especially when the person knows what they are doing. It's not easy to use them really well, and I have much respect for clubbers who can really put on a show.

Originally posted by bouncyboy

Glowsticks should be banned from production. Especially the fucking glow ropes. I got belted in the arm with one the other night and it hurt like a motherfucker.

YOu wanna play with glowsticks do it home

or I'll-----:blown:

Hey BB, this is the NY board not the Chicago board there a few years behind:laugh: