Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SickTracks Is Dead

R.I.P Sick Tracks

I tried to post on their board today and this is what I got.......

The site has been doing me more harm than good. I'm sorry if I let some of you guys down. Sometimes you reach a point in your life where you've had enough, and it's time to move on.

Mike

Even though alot of peeps dont know about it, the sicktracks board was the best board out there. There was never any beef or drama just a bunch of peeps chillin, being one big happy family talking about whatver...............

I hope the board comes back, in one form or another....That was my home and already miss it......

All My sicktracks peeps please post here........... :confused::(:mad:

Long Live SickTracks

Get a grip....it's just a message board....if your life won't be the same because of a message board- you got some major issues

And don't give me the bullshit about making "friends" either...if you truly made "friends", you shouldn't need a board to maintain

Originally posted by The Wedge:

This is because the site generated too much traffic this month and my webhost is extorting me for more money. They disabled the site until I give it to them. I already made the payment with a credit card but they want a fax of this form. I don't have a fax machine. So now I have to go search for some place that does faxes. As soon as they get the fax, the site will be back.

And I'm not taking down the music section. If the music section goes, everything goes.

• 2 weeks later...