Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My short review of the Hamptons this weekend...

For what it's worth, here it is...

1) Neptune's Saturday afternoon...this place is awesome, crowd, vibe, attitude, a lot of fun, best happy hour I've ever been to..and as much as I hate Howie Bongo, he added to the atmosphere..(PS, Surf Club in NJ needs to build something outside so you can hang out in the open, it's a club on the beach but it's all indoors for the most part, Neptune's is cool because you're hanging under the sun...

2) CPI's..:blown: ickkk...crowd sucked, vibe sucked, music was ehh at best, horrible, trainwreck sweatbox...here's an idea, invest in some A/C..

3) Space...very good, the place is ok, music was really good, some guy named DJ Sean Ink, hat's off to him, crowd was cool, a lot of fun..

Well there it is, discuss amongst yourselves, just my opinion..

Anthony

Here's a question for ya!

Rumor has it that you are at Tempts on a regular. Why don't you ever give a review of that????

Music, vibe etc....... (not just what people are wearing)

Inquiring minds wanna know!

just my .02

Bump A. Rella

p.s......

I heard CPI was incredible on Saturday. (but I wasn't there so I can't be the judge)

:)

rumor has it lapdancer that you're being a big pussy hiding behind this board...do I know you?

Bump,

I hear that you are also a regular at Tempts, hmm, I wonder why?? I don't post a review because Saleen, Joey carbone, and ceotter seem to have that patented...

Anthony

Originally posted by Intensity

Bump,

I hear that you are also a regular at Tempts, hmm, I wonder why?? I don't post a review because Saleen, Joey carbone, and ceotter seem to have that patented...

Anthony

Hmmmmmm you wonder why????? No real reason to rack your brain over it. I've been going to Tempts for years and I always have a great time there. I didn't think I was attacking you but I guess you viewed it differently.

ANYWAY........Just wondering why you wouldn't voice your opinion that's all! GEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZ......gotta get all up in my grill and shit.

:D:tongue:

Well....Hence my name, I appreciate the pussy comment!:hump:

There's no attack, and honestly not much reason to become so defensive, I was just simply stating the effects of G. And to answer your question, no..you don't know me, but I know OF you.

I just don't like it when people are all in my grill...

Here is my much anticipated review of Tempts...

summer of 98 was the best...this year for me at least, it's just getting routine, has nothing to do with the club, but I keep going back, hoping it's different...Sundays blow away Saturdays, the one Sunday I was there, I had a blast....

Anthony

yeah it was my first time in the Hampton's too and the first time that I heard Ojeda live, I just wasn't feeling him, all the train sounds and all the horns, just wasn't working for me...he did play Absolutely Not and Alone, which are two of my favorite tracks, but wasn't impressed by anything more..

Did you see when that guy/girl was doing the performance to Absolutely Not and he/she went into the crowd and all the stupid juiceheads tried battling him/her, too funny...

I would definitely go back to the Hamptons but just not to CPI's, probably check out Brazil or some other club...

Anthony

intensity-

that was hysterical w/ that guy/girl afrika. i was a lil' bleary eyed @ the time of that performance. i almost puked when he took his shirt off. i chilled on the blacony facing the stage all night. it was like the bump lounge over there. lol. i def. want to check out brazil, taven, neptunes, etc.

i went to this party out there also. it was in a million dollar house. place was INCREDIBLE!!!!!

only took me 1 hr & 15 min to drive out there & 2 hrs to get home. it takes me 2-3 to leave from SLeaside. oooooooffffffff.

I had a blast @ both Neptunes and CPI. Neptunes is by far the best out there though. I personally love CPI and love Ojeda's style, his attitude etc...but others like Space better. To each his own. As long as you had fun that's all that counts. ANthony were you a few others @ Allen Acres by any chance???:D

Yeah when he took off his shirt I almost fell down laughing...I was reading the NY board (should have posted it there instead of the NJ board considering the Hampton's is in NY, doh) and everyone who posted said it was great, so I guess it was just me and...shawn, did you see that girl humping a wooden post all night, she was up in that section, mess...

cesarleo,

Yeah, we did stay at Chez Allen Acre's...dump..were you staying there or did we meet?

Anthony

Yo I don't remember seeing that chick although I'm not surprised. Anyway what's up if it's who I think it might be. This is Justin....Mike's roommate from school. I met with you guys @ Neptunes and was w/ Allison. Had a great time overrall....was a pleasure chilling:laugh:

Neptunes was Sick...Everyone was waiting outside cause it didn't open till 4pm cause of all sorts of different problems....

They finally waved everyone to let them know they were open..Everyone went charging..it was sooo funny....

I love that place...Sick Time every weekend....

:rolleyes::tongue:

Justin, yeah I remember you, what's up, small world huh...when are you coming down to the lovely Jersey shore??

cutie,

Neptunes had lost their liquor license because of the fiasco that the previous weekend had caused with Dennis Rodman being down there, underage drinking, they beat up an undercover cop, bartenders and bouncers getting busted for selling stuff, anyway, they got their liquor license back that day at like 3 or something and then everyone swarmed over there...lot's of fun

Anthony