Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone as SF sat. post 4am?

wondering what u thought of JP?

there was tons of energy down on the floor for the most part. i like the breather he put in for about 1/2 hour around 6 too.

had friends in from out of town, who of course freaked - nothing like hanging out with people who can't close their eyes :)

I was there I wasen't really feeling J.P that night I usually love him but he was like good and bad. The energy in that place was not as crazy as always. I have been there alot lately, he usually keeps the crowd all pumped up but he teased alot on sat night...just my opinon...What where u wearing it seemed like there were so much more guys then girls there. I hate that too.

Really? I hadn't been in a few weeks. Last couple times i went the floor was packed but dead. People just standing and watching instead of jumping around.

You're right - more guys than girls - especially on the floor. I got "bumped" into quite a bit. Was kinda funny.

I was with friends from boston - normal looking guy and this really cute, tall, curvy blond girl in white warm ups and a white tube top with a red flower sticking out. I was in black pants, white tee with a pale yellow short sleeve on top (until i got too hot). Yellow shades.

He (JP) definitely did do some teasing. He was really solid for about an hour right when we got there (4:30). I don't mind when he's up an down so long as he keeps the tunes interesting - gives u a chance to catch u'r breath! thought he was pretty creative. Was in a REALLY good mood too though, so....

I think I saw u there. I was with a group of people from C.T but I notice I ramp around by myself alot when I am in S.F I don't know why. I had a white cut off at the sleves DKNY shirt on but there were so many dudes there with white cut off shirts. I am not going back there until there is a special party. I have to chill with S.F for a sec and go hit the Jersey shore, before u know it summer will be gone :(

Originally posted by freshl7freshl7

I have to chill with S.F for a sec and go hit the Jersey shore, before u know it summer will be gone :(

that's what all the cracktory heads say. you'll be back next week...

i know i'll be there for johnny v on 8/10 (thanks msoprano13). before then???......

i was fast asleep in my bed at 4:00 a.m. it was the first weekend in weeks that I did not see the sun come up both mornings and than do the walk of shame in last nights clothes into grand central, with all of the mommy's pointing at me and telling their kiddos, that is what happens to you, if you use drugs... :) drugs are very bad for you kids.:laugh:

really? i usually get the "Look at that poor, nice man having to go off to work on sunday. he looks so tired. he must be on drugs to be able to get up so early and work. Sir, you look hungry - would you like half the bagel my son has?"

barvybe says, "NO FOOD! of course not you evil wench! do i look like i can't afford my own breakfast? and why would you drag your kids out of bed into the sunshine on a sunday! you should know that isn't healthy! that is a nice dress though. u aren't going to church are you? really? you find it calming and peaceful? and you like the music? hell, would it be cool if i tagged along? can i keep my sunglasses on? what work? who said i was going to work. its a beautiful day outside. good that you woke the kids up and all. you kids seen final fantasy yet? hey, check out that gnarly lookin' old dude over there..."

head up kiddo :)