Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need an outdoor bar/lounge for birthday party on thursday...can anyone help please?

:bounce: I have two close friends...one guy and one girl....both are celebrating their birthdays on thursday night. The girl is up for whatever and she's got about 40 people with her and the guy has a large amount also....I'm looking for a bar/lounge that plays decent music and has some sort of an outdoor patio that we can all chill out at....some of the girls have fake id's but the majority of the people there are over 21 so it should be alright...looking for an entrance fee of $10 or less for everyone...it's going to be a lot of people so anywhere you can think of that is outdoors and plays good music would be of great help...unfortunately, the clock is ticking and we have only a few days to set everything up so if anyone can give me some suggestions...please reply or send me a pm...it would be greatly appreciated...this board is our last hope:jawdrop:

Thursday:

MUTINY @ "the frying pan"!

Pier 63

23rd ST. and Westside highway

on the water front

one pier north of Chelsea Piers!

(inside the boat:)

KARSH KALE live!

Tablas and live Drum and Bass..

(outside on the deck tent)

Residents Navdeep (best DJ ny press)

ANJU

Rekah

Siraiki

and Zahm.

21 to enter

cheep drinks and lots of OUTDOOR FUN ON THE RIVER!

*try something different..you never know!

www.mutinysounds.com

If you are looking for a great outdoor space....GO TO THE PARK!!!!!!!! haha, no pun intended......the PARK on 10 b/t 18th&19th (RIGHT around the block from roxy :sniff:) is amazing. It is a new place, only open for about four months, and is definitely the new hot-spot. However, I HIGHLY recommend that you call up and MAKE RESERVATIONS, NOW! I am telling you will love this place. The place is huge, and they have indoor and outdoor dining...however, come to think of it...I don't know, if they will rent out the outside to such a large group...hmm....well, I DON'T WORK THERE, so I don't know, just trying to give you a good suggestion....HOPE U FIND A PLACE...........

oh, one mo' thing.....if you want a private party, check out PRESSURE........i will have to get back to you with the location....

gotta run, good luck!

chris

:bounce: Thanks everyone for your help...we've decided to have it at the Jade lounge on the roof of China Club...I went down there yesterday after work and checked out the place and it was very nice...got a promoter who is hooked up there too so we'll have some sections roped off hopefully and it should be great...there's even a little private room that overlooks the terrace that they usually don't use but we might need it because now the girl has 80 ppl for her list alone so it might be like 130 ppl total...thanx again everyone