Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chest pains, anyone have them, any luck gettin rid of them?

i mostly drink, some E, smoke bud. I've had chest pains for a couple of years that come and go with no relation to any specific drugs.

Two doctors told me it is a muscle pull. I have found nothing to help. I would like to have another doctor's opinion, but i currently have no medical insurance and can't afford it.

Has anyone had any success getting rid of a similar chest pain.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by babymamas2

i mostly drink, some E, smoke bud. I've had chest pains for a couple of years that come and go with no relation to any specific drugs.

Two doctors told me it is a muscle pull. I have found nothing to help. I would like to have another doctor's opinion, but i currently have no medical insurance and can't afford it.

Has anyone had any success getting rid of a similar chest pain.

Thanks in advance.

I had the same shit..I went to a doctor....He told me it was just stress.....

Yhea something similar happened to me as well back in the day... when i went to the doctors she told me it was either stress or i prolly pulled a muscle to wait a few days then come back.... i did so but the chest pains didnt get any better... it hurt every time i tried to breathe and i was getting tired of snorting air lol so i went back to the doc's they sent me to some xray technician and i sat there for like 2 hours in a skimpy lil robe waiting for some lil old man to feel me up and tell me that i pulled a muscle in between my ribs... there wasnt much they could do about it so they gave me muscle relaxers... (naprelan) i showed a lil leg as if the skimpy lil robe wasnt enuff and got a perscription for a refill to ... wooo hoo :monkey: