Clubplanet Nightlife Community

(kinda related to my other post) -what was the first nyc club you ever went to?

the first city club i went to was carbon after my prom two years ago. we went after the club was damaged (from the fire or whatever happened there). most of the club was closed off except for the rooftop. everyone was crammed in there. it was blazingly hot. the dj sucked, and the club closed at 4 (our limo didnt come back until 630). after that, i thought i would never go back to a city club ever again. fortunately, i fell in love with dance music after i saw run lola run, and last year i was at exit every weekend in the summer.

Originally posted by nitro449

my first nyc club was The Bank AKA Chaos

I went to that place when it was still the Bank - Freaky!! Total goth club. My friend's friend suggested we check it out. That we've probably never been to any place like it before.

We got in, and I looked at my friend and was like HOLY SHIT :eek:

my first nyc club was exit... but it was a pretty bad experiience... i loved the club,, but my boyfriend got sick from what he took and was throwimg up so i spent the majority of the time we were there wiping puke off his face :puke:

but the club i thought was amazing,,, so we ended up goin back again and agian so i made up for it... then my second nyc club was SF... which was pretty damn good too.. but i still gotta choose exit over SF.... i still have yet to go anywhere else!! im still a nyc club newbie!

1st club.......Tunnel.......'98......was out of my mind......but remember hearing the craziest remix of Madonna - Like A Prayer on the mainfloor.......(still can't find the mix)........oh, also hearing Danny T's - Elements for the first time......sick track. First clubbin experience changed everything for me.......I don't hit up the tunnel any longer......but I'll never forget it.......what it opened me up to.

Now it's all Exit.....Exit......Exit.....Exit. :D :D

Wow, a lot of young blood and rookies on this board these days.

But what can you do? Kids got to start sometime.

My first time in a real club was at Limelight in '96, didnt know who the dj was, neither did i care, cuz i was still a teen.

LIke someone said above, very weird night and i saw things (cool and strange) that i never seen before in my life.

People were a so friendly, everyone dressed in whatever they wanted, and the vibe was awesome.

Ever since that time, i became a clubber!

Rad_