Clubplanet Nightlife Community

(kinda related to my other post) -what was the first nyc club you ever went to?

:D

First time *sighs softly wiping the tear from his eye*

was Exit on my 21st birthday where I met up with a

lovely lousious latino lesbian. Never danced before, never even considered it....Men dont dance I thought..hell

Arnold SchwarsaWhatever cant dance...he can hardly walk

okay ...so he did a good job in True Lies...but thats not the point!

:laugh: the point is....as soon as smiled up and me and shook those hips I was fucking Lord of the dance with a rose in my teeth and a glowstick up my ass. *Cackle*

Since then my blood glows in the dark and my ears will never stop rining and I love every moment.

:flame:

My first club experience in NYC was Centro-Fly. I must say that it was a very pleasant one too! I was visiting my best friends who live in the city and they know the general manager so we were treated VIP all night. Fun times!

My first club was Cream up in the 70s followed by Twilo that same night.

Cream was good, good space, good DJ (Russ Reigns) and Twilo was the shit. I'll never forget that night. Met a great group of CPers that night too.

Originally posted by clubindiva

~my first club was tunneL in 99...it was the nite that kid od'd :( i'm not going to type what happened the whole nite, but it was so much fun and i will never forget it!! :bounce:

laterz

d

:tongue:

Shit I was there that nite there...that was one crazy nite....1st club..Tunnel '98..those were the good times

At the risk of dating myself,

The first club I ever went to was Emerald City after my high school prom (1990) We went with a bunch of people and had a good time. I remeber India was performing live there that night.

I went there a few times after that then to Cafe Society a few times then stopped going for ages till BIG ROXY FRIDAYS back in 98/SF Saturdays and was hooked again.

Originally posted by bionic

At the risk of dating myself,

The first club I ever went to was Emerald City after my high school prom (1990) We went with a bunch of people and had a good time. I remeber India was performing live there that night.

I went there a few times after that then to Cafe Society a few times then stopped going for ages till BIG ROXY FRIDAYS back in 98/SF Saturdays and was hooked again.

big fridays...

again *sigh*