Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies i need your help, some tips for my girl to give excellent oral?

dede

Definitely take breaks from focusing on the head. Make your mouth into a sloppy wet "O" (like this :o !) and run it up and down the shaft. Then, when you DO finally put the head in your mouth- prepare to be duly rewarded!

When playing with the head w/your tongue, it helps to keep it outside of your mouth. Even if you're guy's not so sensitive there, he'll always have that nice visual.

Suck the head, stroke with one hand, and rub his balls with the other- it helps if they're lubed up.

When going for the kill- put your mouth on the head and use BOTH hands on the shaft- with plenty of lube/spit of course- so that his entire cock is being stimulated at once.

And finally- most importantly perhaps- enjoy yourself! It's always best for him when you're moaning and just can't get enough of that cock... :drunk:

Originally posted by tastyt

Definitely take breaks from focusing on the head. Make your mouth into a sloppy wet "O" (like this :o !) and run it up and down the shaft. Then, when you DO finally put the head in your mouth- prepare to be duly rewarded!

When playing with the head w/your tongue, it helps to keep it outside of your mouth. Even if you're guy's not so sensitive there, he'll always have that nice visual.

Suck the head, stroke with one hand, and rub his balls with the other- it helps if they're lubed up.

When going for the kill- put your mouth on the head and use BOTH hands on the shaft- with plenty of lube/spit of course- so that his entire cock is being stimulated at once.

And finally- most importantly perhaps- enjoy yourself! It's always best for him when you're moaning and just can't get enough of that cock... :drunk:

that deserves a standing opvation *lol* :D i think its all about the girl enjoying herself cuz otherwise itll seem like a chore and thats not cool if ur man thinks u dont really wanna be doin this... and as for the whole "head is overrated....focus on the head MORE... etc etc" its all about personal preference but IMO, its always best when u pay attention to the *entire* thing. a lil bit of this, a lil bit of that.... and when u can tell what he enjoys the most... go for the kill and ull get mucho gratification *hehe*:grin: :balloon:

Originally posted by linabina

ok.... here's my 2 cents.... my boyfriend loves when i use my hands and my mouth together.... when i use my hand and follow thru with my mouth- it drives him crazy :tongue: the other thing i noticed that he likes is running my tongue up and down starting wayyyyy down low *hehe* and alllllll the way up to the top.... he loves it and hes happy so.... i decided to share my good tips with all of u :drunk:

so ladies (and gents *hehe*).. enjoy!

I agree with your man... I love it when the girl gets into it hands mouth the whole 9 yards... just going at it... Mmmmmm!

how can u do it without getting tired , i get tired i mean my mouth get so tired after a wile plus is hard to manage to work the hands and the mouth same time is like i cant get the do the right motion??? i really would need a man to help me to work on this one because i have to admit is not so easy .. well at least for me

Originally posted by scaredgirl

how can u do it without getting tired , i get tired i mean my mouth get so tired after a wile plus is hard to manage to work the hands and the mouth same time is like i cant get the do the right motion??? i really would need a man to help me to work on this one because i have to admit is not so easy .. well at least for me

(raising Hand) ooooh oooh me me oooh me!!! I'll help you out.