Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonesin No More..... Junior at Limelight

Got to LL for "Junior Classics" at 11:30 thank god for the comps and we blew right in. The Line circled the Church. Was in the Foyer and knew it was gonna be an unreal night because the walls were vibrating the classic beats already. Walked into the main room and it was a wall of people having an awesome time. I had a smile on all night long was soaking wet from non stop dancing. One song was more amazing then the other and the system at LL was a huge surprise.

Partial Playlist

Give me Luv

Plastic Dreams

In the dark we Live

Get Huh

Come on Home

Come Together

master blaster

Get Up Stand Up

Dream Drums

X-Cess

That Look

Werk this Pussy

Child Inside

Strange World

Reap

Who Do You Love

While the Earth Sleeps

Welcome to the Factory

Watching Junior from the walkway above the booth work Relentless horns on three tables one going backwards was awesome and the crowd went crazy

and so many more i cant even remember The Night ended at about 7:30 am. Definetly a Legendary Night!!!

Didnt realize how much I missed Junior over the last few Months and got way more than I bargained for. Can you say Turned the Fuck OUT !!

true dat...

I can't believe that I missed one of Junior's best nights. From what I gather from some of my friends that went, it was one of if not his best performance....argg, give me a gun, the time has come...:blown:

Oh well, Jonesing for Junior's Birthday...

Anthony

Originally posted by perculator

Got to LL for "Junior Classics" at 11:30 thank god for the comps and we blew right in. The Line circled the Church. Was in the Foyer and knew it was gonna be an unreal night because the walls were vibrating the classic beats already. Walked into the main room and it was a wall of people having an awesome time. I had a smile on all night long was soaking wet from non stop dancing. One song was more amazing then the other and the system at LL was a huge surprise.

Partial Playlist

Give me Luv

Plastic Dreams

In the dark we Live

Get Huh

Come on Home

Come Together

master blaster

Get Up Stand Up

Dream Drums

X-Cess

That Look

Werk this Pussy

Child Inside

Strange World

Reap

Who Do You Love

While the Earth Sleeps

Welcome to the Factory

Watching Junior from the walkway above the booth work Relentless horns on three tables one going backwards was awesome and the crowd went crazy

and so many more i cant even remember The Night ended at about 7:30 am. Definetly a Legendary Night!!!

Didnt realize how much I missed Junior over the last few Months and got way more than I bargained for. Can you say Turned the Fuck OUT !!

>you forgot 2 few songs....."Body to Body" and his Blu Cantrell...."Hit em up." How sick was that! it was truely a slammin night of Ms Jr. Was it Me or did that soundsystem sound great? Anyway's had a blast...I'm still recovering!!!

peace

Andrew Mendez :) :) :)

Originally posted by A to Z

>you forgot 2 few songs....."Body to Body" and his Blu Cantrell...."Hit em up." How sick was that! it was truely a slammin night of Ms Jr. Was it Me or did that soundsystem sound great? Anyway's had a blast...I'm still recovering!!!

peace

Andrew Mendez :) :) :)

Oh shit there were alot of others too

Notice Me

New York Express

51 Days

Groove on

Down the Waistline (Bitch MutherFucker Bastard)

What is House Music

An Englishmans Journey

Montana

Time Marches On

Originally posted by perculator

Oh shit there were alot of others too

Notice Me

New York Express

51 Days

Groove on

Down the Waistline (Bitch MutherFucker Bastard)

What is House Music

An Englishmans Journey

Montana

Time Marches On

>I'm glad to see other people appriciate Jr. He was awesome.