Clubplanet Nightlife Community

when & how did you hear about clubplanet.com?

found it through a yahoo search for NYC clubs a couple of months ago. i wanted to find out what was hot and clubplanet.com (esp. the message boards) had the most info. shhh, that's my secret...i'm still pretty much a virgin clubber. i dunno what i'd do w/o clubplanet.

actaully I found this site through accident. I was looking for a song and then this site came up as a match on google. Although I didnt find the song here, I started reading all the posts and grew fascinated with all the board had to offer. One topic caught my mind and I had to throw my two cents into the mix....

The topic was summer anthems of 2001

04-13-2001 05:04 PM<--date and time of my first post....and here is my first post.....

whats up all? I would have to agree with all of you peeps about "without you" being the anthem of the summer. It has a catchy beat and the ladies seem to love it. Another song that i think may be the sleeper hit of the Summer of Y2k1 may be "Let me Love you Tonight" by Da Buzz. Its produced by Hex Hector and has that "I turn to you" quality that everyone loved last year.Also, it has a dub available which makes it even more of a banger...let me know what ya guys think of that........

-AvalonDon3

AOL:AvalonDon3

Napster:avalondon3

what dork I was.........*sigh* .... the memories of being a newbie....