Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Myplay Locker

pangelid

Ok Guys/Gals:

Since I missed out on the other myplay locker opportunity, and I along with most others on the music forum, am a music nutcase, I am going to start one up today. If your are unfamiliar with myplay, it is basically a place to store mp3s on the web and be able to have access to them wherever there is a computer. Now, I have access to some music pre-release, so I am sure everyone will have interest in this locker, but before I even go over the rules, I want to state something about sharing music. I've been on other music sharing boards and they all thrived on a sense of community within. No bickering, no griping, just everyone helping each other out with requests and promos, and without using the locker with negative intent. This is an opportunity for everyone to give and take. This does not mean leeching is bad, but I am asking that if you have something you feel is hot!, share it with the rest of us. If we all follow that, then there could be two or three huge lockers very soon. Enough philosophy, here are the guidelines:

0. PM me with your email address for locker entry details

1. Music in locker should be dedicated to Hard Trance/Hard House/Vocal House - very typical of the music we hear at the clubs we attend

2. Feel free to upload and download as you wish. The more you upload, the bigger the locker gets.

3. PLease no Duplicate songs

4. When uploading, please correctly edit the name, title/mix and feel free to include your name in the album section so we know who is helping us out the most

5. Don't be obnoxious when downloading. D/L a few songs at a time

6. Feel free to post a request, and someone will try and fill it

Well, thats pretty much it. I have a small locker open right now, and can't really get it going until I get home from work. Send me a PM if you are interested.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bigbigraves

Upping right now...

Dont trust big big raves, this dude will just be a leech on ur locker, I had one last time and all he did was download every song I had and uploaded songs like spente le stelle and zombie nation! Be on the lookout for this shady character...... ;)

whats up punk? glad to see that u joined this lovely board. I hope ur ass is going to exit this friday for the st meetup! wa wa wa wa ! :tongue:

HAHAHAHAHA.....so The Don has spoken...yeah guys i will hook u up with some CRAZYYYYYY BEATS...Melanie C- I Turn To You...I just got it....SICKKKKKK SONG...I love the Spice Girls...anyways...ill try and make u guys happy...check out the beats i posted in the locker and let me know what u think...peace...

I will try and make it to exit bro...but u know im allergic to that shit :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

BRO I LOVE THAT SONG...OFF THE HOOK!!! Everytime I listen to that song it makes my heart skip a beat...yo u have the new Richie Luzzi??? Its called...."With Me"...its the sequel to "Without You"...Almost as good as Crouching Tiger...thats all im gonna say on that...PEACE~!!!

Originally posted by bigbigraves

BRO I LOVE THAT SONG...OFF THE HOOK!!! Everytime I listen to that song it makes my heart skip a beat...yo u have the new Richie Luzzi??? Its called...."With Me"...its the sequel to "Without You"...Almost as good as Crouching Tiger...thats all im gonna say on that...PEACE~!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The locker sounds phat guys. 31trax and counting after one night. Crucial Ups! I got a huge list for later when I get off work.

Check out downloading the "myplay dropbox" available from downloads.com It makes upping songs a lot easier. Just highlight and drop and the proggie does the rest. Only problem is the fucker is unreliable.