Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday Kimberly!!!!!!

bouncyboy

Originally posted by scratchapella

Props to our clubplanet sweetie Kim for keeping these boys in check for so long!

Happy Birthday!!!

Yeah, well we all just decided to go "outta pocket" on her.

Watch out Kimberly... :horns: :horns: :horns:

Originally posted by kimberlyco

I don't think I can put people on it sweetheart, I think it was just a favor for me :( i sorry. But if you do come, please don't bitch about the place ;)

If I am not mistaken you told everyone in the Marshall Jefferson thread that you had a guestlist hook up. Now you are telling everyone that they have to pay 20$, and addmission isn't even guaranteed... wtf... :blown:

So BitchBoy is coming now, cool, another f?cking mental night ahead then :) We need to get something sorted, even if it means me getting a taxi to Lombard.

VCR's will be floooooowwwwwiinnngg.... i will get some good champers as it is a special night.

Hey BB, you cheap skate, get you $20 out it's KIM'S Birthday (week) ;)

Staying in on a weekend is for pussies and Peeps ;) (when is he coming over?)

Originally posted by back2basics-

So BitchBoy is coming now, cool, another f?cking mental night ahead then :) We need to get something sorted, even if it means me getting a taxi to Lombard.

VCR's will be floooooowwwwwiinnngg.... i will get some good champers as it is a special night.

Hey BB, you cheap skate, get you $20 out it's KIM'S Birthday (week) ;)

Staying in on a weekend is for pussies and Peeps ;) (when is he coming over?)

I refuse to pay 20$ to get into Kustom. If it was free? I'm all about it. Marshall Jefferson??? Like I really care. Never heard of him. Not well enough to pay $20 for Kustom... I would rather save that $20, to pay for plastic surgery so I can fit in at that place.

I will be meeting you at your place B2B. Unless you want to come to Lombard, I can pick you up at the train station or on my way home from work. Either way. Tommy is coming out with us too, but like me he refused to go to Kustom.

We will meet you guys somewhere after Kustom closes at 2am. You know what Kustom stands for don't you???

It's because everyone in there has been surgically Kustomized...

Well, it seems the drama will always be there. Gee, I allready miss you guys.:laugh:

Anyhow... HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!!! Wish I could be there to celebrate with you, we could party till dawn, and then some more. I think this is a good reason to pull out that shot glass collection and test a couple of those babies out, namely the Ibiza one.

Have fun at Area One guys. Talk to ya soon.