Clubplanet Nightlife Community

More dj.s

pangelid

according to Dj mag , last year #1 rated Dj was Sasha

and Fergie was 8th

World Exclusive: in association with DJ magazine dotmusic reveal the Top 100 DJs 2000.

1 Sasha

2 Paul Oakenfold

3 John Digweed

4 Paul Van Dyk

5 Carl Cox

6 Judge Jules

7 Danny Tenaglia

8 Fergie

9 Lisa Lashes

10 Danny Howells

Peace Mane

ahh Mane, you have to keep current with your DJ's...

On Friday night, [March 18th 2001] Radio 1 staged the biggest battle of the DJs ever held. 8 of the world's finest DJs went head to head in a battle for turntable supremacy. Only one emerged victorious. Fergie. The king of all DJs...

other Djs in contest:

Carl Cox

Judge Jules

Seb Fontaine

Fergie

Darren Emerson

Fatboy Slim

Jon Carter

Lottie

true there was no sasha, diggers, pvd or oakie, but

This was judged and voted for by the listeners of the biggest radio station in the UK, and not some cheesy critics.

I also read somewhere in the end of 2000, that Fergie was the #1 up and coming DJ. I guess by 2001, he IS proabably #1. Maybe this poll only includes the UK and no foreign markets.

Originally posted by pangelid

ahh Mane, you have to keep current with your DJ's...

On Friday night, [March 18th 2001] Radio 1 staged the biggest battle of the DJs ever held. 8 of the world's finest DJs went head to head in a battle for turntable supremacy. Only one emerged victorious. Fergie. The king of all DJs...

other Djs in contest:

Carl Cox

Judge Jules

Seb Fontaine

Fergie

Darren Emerson

Fatboy Slim

Jon Carter

Lottie

true there was no sasha, diggers, pvd or oakie, but

This was judged and voted for by the listeners of the biggest radio station in the UK, and not some cheesy critics.

I also read somewhere in the end of 2000, that Fergie was the #1 up and coming DJ. I guess by 2001, he IS proabably #1. Maybe this poll only includes the UK and no foreign markets.

i watched that entire competition.. fatboy slim should have won hands down vs fergie.. cox barely played one song and fergie played like 6 when they went up against each other.. jon carter was sick too... it was all bullshit and fergie never should have made it out of the 1st round..

sasha still is ranked # 1 in the world though, that was just a battle... tenaglia is also ranked #1 in another mag's poll...

and theres a man, also in that top 10 who is the real up and coming dj.. the man, danny howells... he very well maybe #1 or at least top 5 by next year..