Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Message To "SMP"

Listen all I can say about your post is YES everyone is entitled to there own opinion, you on the other hand are questioning my character and that it shit I don't like. I could honestly say I would love it if people like you never become a "FAN" of mine, second I don't play or make music to become "POPULAR" I do it because it is all I know, it is what I love and I could never see myself doing anything else. As for my partner who you are asking about his name for all of you is MOTOMO 315, he is an excellent DJ and plays in two clubs in LI and we make music together not DJ together. We are not new jacks and we are not bullshitters like I said before we are in this for only one reason, the love love of music. So do me a favor in a previous post you commented on the club and to quote you "space is absolutely posh and clubby-npt like cpi-bar on steroids. if you're into dressy, clubby, poshy i'd say go to space-the crowd isn't going to ruin it...since house went commercial, everybody is a house head" now my friend I say to that what "REAL HOUSEHEAD" wants to get dressed up and dance??? Take a sunday and go to Body and Soul, put on your D&G shirt, those brand new shoes, black slacks and hang out with music lovers dancing to the O'jays, Sharon Brown, Ram Jam, and Kings Of Tomorrow and everything else under the sun, you will see that I am not kidding nobody will look at you funny, you could be white, black, green, gay.....ANYTHING GOES.....cause.......it is about music my friend, wake the fuck up, all your posts are negative so again dont come to CPI save the twenty bucks, we want cool people, people with open minds, and most important "MUSIC LOVERS"

Keepin It Real,

Jason Ojeda

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:mindtrapinc@aol.com

Originally posted by jasonojeda

Listen all I can say about your post is YES everyone is entitled to there own opinion, you on the other hand are questioning my character and that it shit I don't like. I could honestly say I would love it if people like you never become a "FAN" of mine, second I don't play or make music to become "POPULAR" I do it because it is all I know, it is what I love and I could never see myself doing anything else. As for my partner who you are asking about his name for all of you is MOTOMO 315, he is an excellent DJ and plays in two clubs in LI and we make music together not DJ together. We are not new jacks and we are not bullshitters like I said before we are in this for only one reason, the love love of music. So do me a favor in a previous post you commented on the club and to quote you "space is absolutely posh and clubby-npt like cpi-bar on steroids. if you're into dressy, clubby, poshy i'd say go to space-the crowd isn't going to ruin it...since house went commercial, everybody is a house head" now my friend I say to that what "REAL HOUSEHEAD" wants to get dressed up and dance??? Take a sunday and go to Body and Soul, put on your D&G shirt, those brand new shoes, black slacks and hang out with music lovers dancing to the O'jays, Sharon Brown, Ram Jam, and Kings Of Tomorrow and everything else under the sun, you will see that I am not kidding nobody will look at you funny, you could be white, black, green, gay.....ANYTHING GOES.....cause.......it is about music my friend, wake the fuck up, all your posts are negative so again dont come to CPI save the twenty bucks, we want cool people, people with open minds, and most important "MUSIC LOVERS"

Keepin It Real,

Jason Ojeda

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:mindtrapinc@aol.com

just keep doing what your doing bro.. i can tell you have a lot of loyal fans and keep them dancing all nite.. theres always gonna be critics and they have the right to say what they want, just like you have the right to respond as you did..

havetn' been out to catch a set of yours personally since the limelight days, but might possibly go to factory friday..

music is the answer

word ... preach on brother! lol

anyone who has seen you work in the booth knows that you truly are into the music ... dancing around up there - lol

keep ripping it up ... CPI is the place to be out there - that's obvious by the crowds at CPI compared to the trickles of people at Space.

and you can't compare the clubs - no comparison ... I've never even seen a dance circle at Life (Space) ...

CPI = dance circles every weekend - dance floor crowded until close with peeps going nuts all over ... reminds me of vinyl that way ... end of story

i know exactly what jerry's go by name is....

you don't look right posting on a message board bro...you're practically up there with the big ones....

no one said /mentioned your motive for spinning...

going to cpi's is saving my money...because it's free...

yes, sorry cpi's is not as nice looking as space.....

you can not deny the fact that house went commercial-better yet-there's no definate line anymore between house and the radio...

are you trying to say "real househeads" don't get dressed up to go dance?...

yes anything does go-it's all about freedom-but for some reason you won't let me have my freedom of opinion

you like cpi's? good-am i slandering you personally for liking cpi's?... no-why can't i like space better than cpi's? i'm sorry if the inside cpi's isn't as decorative as space is...no need to get upset-it's not your fault-

and you know what. (now i'm gtting angry) ..as far as your business wiith jerry....i'm not going to go there, but i will say that things are not all happy all around-i

'm done-don't bother me anymore with your little speech about open minds and loving music-i know all about it...

see ya at the factory...

no-why can't i like space better than cpi's?

forget about everything else your talking about ...

there's no way you can say that space is better than CPI this summer .... no way! Space has been doing free admission early on to get people to go there ... that's how bad it's been

oh you meant decorations inside - LMFAO! who cares about that -it's about what's coming out of the speakers ... lol

Originally posted by smp

i know exactly what jerry's go by name is....

you don't look right posting on a message board bro...you're practically up there with the big ones....

Are you kidding? Danny T., Hex Hector, JP, Razor and many other DJ's do post on various message boards to give back to their fans. So they know they are on their minds and to keep them updated with things they might be working on.

Your own personal issue is one thing, but can't put Jay down for that. If anything....MAJOR PROPS to him for letting us know. What's pathetic is you taking what obviously seems like private business and airing it on a message board...at least use your real name. Now that's PATHETIC.

Keep it real Jason!! Screw everyone else.

addaboy

Originally posted by jasonojeda

You must be great friends with JERRY, cause his name is spelled with a "G" ASSHOLE!

G---E---R---R---Y

LOL...

Does anyone know who this cat is, this way I can make sure he does not get in to CPI, someone give me info.

fuck him ... it's someone hiding behind a computer .... causing trouble ... just ignore him J