Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Suggestions and Rec's PLEASE!!!

I've got an itchy CD buying trigger finger! Help me find the good stuff.

No time to go to a store and listen so....

What should i get? What do you love?

Help a boy in need!!! Need some new tunes to wrap myself up in for a week or two. Maybe pop out into the night from time to time for a breather.

Let me know why you like it so much. Did it hit you right away? Or grows on you? Anything u can think to write about it.

Thanks guys!!!

I dunno your music taste...but here is a shotgun approach for ya...

Some fairly new stuff IMO... Too bad Napster isnt around anymore...

techno - Sven Vath - Cocoon in Ibiza CD...

house/progressive - Yoshiesque 2 (deep dish), NuBreed 4 Sander Kleinenberg, Renaissance Desire (Dave Seaman), Jonathan Lisle (Kiss FM Show - search on Audiogalaxy or some place online)

Drum and Base - dunno if you were at the PS1 event but DB told my friend that he has a new CD coming out and i think its gonna be off the hook...

chill out - Beachclub or somethin like that (just got my girlfriend, was a good head bobbing cd, one of those compiled CD's that have the groovy club chick graphics on them)

good luck...

i'm putting together my shopping list right now! anyone else got some suggestions?

and StaceyChase - i did sleep last night for a couple hours. feeling very refreshed, but dumb 2 - i skated in to work today. did anyone notice that is fucking hot out!!! I only did when that lightheaded feeling kicked in. At first thought i had slept to much and was a lethargic slug. Then i noticed that everyone else looked the same way...panted like a doggie