Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ticket Master & Creamfields

Has anybody bought tix for Creamfields Yet?

I am a bit pissed off at ticket master, due to them over charging. It was said on every flyer and every e-mail that the tix were to be $55 a piece. If you call or login and try to purchase your tix they are $65 plus the damn fees for the service and convienience, thats bushit. In the end I paid almost $150 for 2 tix.

Be warned peeps the price of the tix were supposed to go up by 7/23.

Anyone else have this problem.

Who's going???? It looks like I got a crew of 20 heads meating me out there, lots of fun....... :D

ticketmaster + anything = to much $. i am seeing 10 concerts this summer, and i gave over $150 to ticketmaster if you add up all the charges.

can someone tell me what the differance between a convienence charge and a handleing charge is?? and why is the handleing charge a few bucks for regular mail??? and on some ticketmaster.com pages, you dont even have a regular mail option and are forced to pay their inflated fed ex charges.

bottom line is that ticketmaster operates a monopoly (along with SFX intertainment).