Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Using college IDs?!??

You need an actual photo ID with your birthday printed on it for it to be valid. They are getting tougher with fakes and ish.. they have their little machines that they stick licenses in to make sure this and that and so on etc.. ugh what a pain in the @ss!

yea, college IDs wont work at clubs, maybe a few college bars... your best bet would be to borrow someones license or if you can get someones birth certificate and social securtiy card, go to the dmv and get a duplicate license with your face on it... (shh i didnt tell you that)

sunflower.gif

Originally posted by nycsexkitten

yea, college IDs wont work at clubs, maybe a few college bars... your best bet would be to borrow someones license or if you can get someones birth certificate and social securtiy card, go to the dmv and get a duplicate license with your face on it... (shh i didnt tell you that)

sunflower.gif

does that actually work? i heard you have to find a shady dmv to do it

Originally posted by trancend

does that actually work? i heard you have to find a shady dmv to do it

No, it doesn't work anymore. They keep the last picture taken on their computers. It's also a criminal act, and a federal offense.

Some of the bars around here scan ids from other states to check the name and date of birth on them. Most fakes don't have the correct info on the back barcode. Some liquor stores around here will lock you in using a remote locking door if they see a fake. It depends where you go, but college IDs are useless.

Originally posted by teklord310

Some of the bars around here scan ids from other states to check the name and date of birth on them. Most fakes don't have the correct info on the back barcode. Some liquor stores around here will lock you in using a remote locking door if they see a fake. It depends where you go, but college IDs are useless.

lock you in? what are u talking about :confused: