Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"The Remix Tour"

mightymouse

Originally posted by attomic

Yeah I agree.....its an open minded crowd into jamming their asses off. None of this....eewwww house or ewwwww trance or ewwwww its toooo commercial.....whatever to that. :rolleyes:

I agree with that comment soooooo much! I wish everyone was like that!

Originally posted by sgtfury

the remix parties are off the hook. Eddie S throws down some serious progressive house which he transitions into regular to hard house and then padilla take over and blows the roof off the place....

I must have been in a different club than everyone else when I went to see this circus at Level.

David Padilla's set was horrible. No direction, no building, he was just playing whatever was in the bag. And the shit was old and played out. I don't think the crowd even noticed, they were going pretty nutz, but then again every time a song had a breakdown they thought it was him doing it and it wasn't already part of the track!

This was not a fluke. I saw this guy at Shadow my first week down here, and he played 5, yes 5 of the same songs that the opening DJ played! I heard every one of these songs again when I heard him at Level...

Remix my ass, it should be called the old and sloppy mix tour.