Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone hear these....Part 4

41) The Fur Ball -- You're chomping away at some trollop who has a mane between her legs the size of Lionel Richie's afro, when a mammoth fur ball gets lodged in your throat and causes you to beat the piss out of her.

42) Tea Bagging -- When she takes your whole scrotum into her mouth and holds it there like a tea bag in a cup of hot water.

43) The Hummer -- While sucking on your rod, she emits a low humming noise. The vibrations from her throat make it all too easy to bring her concert to a quick end.

44) Snow Balling -- Occurs when some chick takes your load in her mouth and has the audacity come up and kiss you while it's still in there.

45) The Camel Clutch -- When she's lying on her stomach with you giving it to her from behind and you decide to emulate the Iron Sheik through his signature move, grabbing her underneath the chin and pulling straight back with both hands.

46) The Rumpledforeskin -- When some girl makes you stop fucking her because she somehow realizes that you don't remember her name, causing you to go limp (like the fairy tale).

47) The Skull Fuck -- The act of removing a person's eye (unless you really luck out and find someone who's already lost one) and fucking the gaping whole left in its place.

48) One in the Fridge, One in the Freezer -- Another one that requires a partner, this simply refers to you and a buddy putting one in her pussy and another in her butt, and simultaneously trying to reach her uterus and large intestine.

49) The Repunzel -- When no amount of suggestion, persuasion, or begging will get a girl to go down on you and you're forced to resort to simply pulling her head down there by the hair.

50) The Boston Cooler -- Any form of oral stimulation in which you cleverly conceal ice cubes in you mouth to surprise your partner.

*and* ...

51) The Triple Crown -- Any three of the above events performed upon the same person.

52) The Hat Trick -- Any three of the above events performed over the course of a single evening.

53) The Technical Knockout (TKO) -- Any three of the above events performed upon the same person over the course of a single evening.

54) The Clean Sweep -- Any four of the above events performed upon the same person.

55) The Grand Slam -- Any four of the above events performed over the course of a single evening.

56) The Rape and Pillage -- Any four of the above events performed upon the same person over the course of a single evening.

Originally posted by allishara

I called that lil freak-- I told him to switch his party to ABYSS last nite cause I heard Tribecca was a skank-hole.... did you go??... How was it??....

Where is Dr. Evil anyways.....................

snake hole??? hahaha...i went there...i guess its all right-some shady characters.....javy is great as always, he's got mad skills that need to be discovered!!! did you go to Abyss last night?

hey Queenbitch, what up???

Originally posted by Emmitt

snake hole??? hahaha...i went there...i guess its all right-some shady characters.....javy is great as always, he's got mad skills that need to be discovered!!! did you go to Abyss last night?

hey Queenbitch, what up???

YEP-- i went to ABYSS.. i had a blast!--from what i can remember:tongue:

Originally posted by queenbitch

I am very well how are you? I have been keeping to myself because the board has been boring. What have you been up to? Have you been to Tempts with Jav this summer? Next weekend is going to be insane!! I suggest no one misses it!!!!

Hey girly-girl!!-- whats new??.. I havent seen you on here in awhile!-- hope all is well:)

Tell the rest of the girls i said hello:D

Originally posted by eviljav666

Emmitt what the deal man..

i was mingling bro..sorry i didnt get to say good night to you guys..thanks for coming....

ALLI MY DRUNK FRIEND!!!!!!!!!

did you make it to the bathroom yet babe!!!:flame: KILL~~~

JAV--

HEEELLLPP!!!

call me...

Originally posted by queenbitch

I am very well how are you? I have been keeping to myself because the board has been boring. What have you been up to? Have you been to Tempts with Jav this summer? Next weekend is going to be insane!! I suggest no one misses it!!!!

yeah this board has it moments, i find it confusing still...been chilling at the shore house down ortley...i've been hitting tempts almost every sat night, few times with javs, having a good time as always...where are the rest of your posse??? haven't read much of them up in here....something special going on at tempts next sat night???;)