Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Xs friday

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tempkid

Who's going? Carbone,ceeotter,Darb76,Cgm,Lesdig,Saleen,Jarmenio.

Anybody? Does anybody know who's spinning if Manny isn't?

Ok here is the sit, if Richie Santana and xs meet on price then RS, if not then Teo, so It is a win win situation, should be a good nite, I'm not positive if I'm going or not, carbone might come down...I might throw a party by my pool instead...

I don't know anything about Manny not spinning either but if he doesn't it will probably be Teo. I have not heard Teo in a while since I work at Temps. I miss it. It is time for a meet up once again. See you @ XS tempkid and the rest of the gang. Carbone are you showing up or are you chicken!

Originally posted by ceeotter

I don't know anything about Manny not spinning either but if he doesn't it will probably be Teo. I have not heard Teo in a while since I work at Temps. I miss it. It is time for a meet up once again. See you @ XS tempkid and the rest of the gang. Carbone are you showing up or are you chicken!

I am 85% going.

Would love to meet u fellow slackers, but Im stayin up north this wknd. Got big party to goto on saturday. I was down last wknd and met 007Pourer at XS on Friday. (Was great party, good vibe) Did Merge on Sat.(Only b/c Mendez spun) I should b making it down next Fri..