Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the dream i had last night...

djmoonshine

i was in a room with a huge four poster bed and there was a man and a woman in the room... i dont remember how i ended up in there with these two people who i didnt know, but the man ordered me to strip of my clothes... when i didnt listen he grabbed me and ripped them off and threw me on the bed. he makes the girl touch me, lick me. she softly bites my nipples and he sits there and watches... after a while i begin to beg for him to take his cock and thrust it inside of me. im so horny and shes teasing me so much. he continues to sit and watch, but all of a sudden, he pushes the girl aside and thrusts his cock deep into me and i scream out.

oh god it feels so good to get fucked, even if it is by this man who ive never met. he orders the girl to lick my nipples while he continues to fuck me. oh god it feels so amazing and i feel myself start to cum. the release has never felt so amazing, so wonderful, so powerful... once he busts, he pulls out and walks out of the room, leaving me there, still feeling the orgasm coursing through my body.

he comes back with a bottle of lube, flips me over on all fours without saying a word and begins to finger my tight asshole. i scream out in pain & surprise, but he continues, adding more fingers and after a while, the pain mingles with pleasure and i begin to thrust against him... he stops abruptly and walks away leaving me dripping and shaking. the girl is still sitting there watching and he comes back in the room, orders her to undress and she complies, standing naked before us in seconds. he lays her against the arm of the couch, leaving her ass in the air. he grins at me as he lubs up his finger and begins to open her up. soon shes ready and he begins to guide his huge cock into her... im so jealous... my pussy is dripping more then ever. im so horny. as if he knows what im thinking, he yells out, "no touching yourself!!" i continue to watch and now i hear her softly beg him to go harder and my clit is throbbing, my body feels hot.

i see her body begin to tense up, hear her begs become louder and i know shes about to cum... so is he. they both do and its almost too much for me to handle...

he leaves her there as he goes into the bathroom to clean up.. she looks over at me and sees the state that im in and she walks over, lays me down and immediately begin to lick up and down my hot slit. i never had a girl touch me in this way and i was scared to let her touch me, but i was so horny and it felt so fucking good.... her fingers plunge into my soaking pussy and i beg her to make me cum, oh god make me cum.. he comes back in the room and sees us. he pulls her by the hair away from me and turns me over and licks my asshole. he orders her to lay down and for me to eat her out. ive never done it before so i was hesitant, but he spanks my ass and orders me to do it again, so i do it. i slowly begin to lick her lips and her hot clit.

i feel the head of his cock pocking my tight asshole. i moan out in pleasure. i push my ass against him and he rams it in and the pain is unbearable. he pushes my head down to continue eating her and he continues to ram his cock into my poor asshole, but like his finger, it began to feel good and i felt an orgasm coming... his pounding into my ass and her pussy juices all over my lips was too much to handle.. i began to cum... and god it felt soooooo good... :whoa:

can't wait to go to sleep... :drunk:

Guest gabo

So what magazine did you get that from, oui or swank or my personnel fav. gigantic asses!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: