Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a little message to all of you in this stupid club land! The fockers have just moved into town and we are ready to start focking with you! We don't care if you like guido Tempts or the desert they call Merge because we hate them ALL. So all you pimple popping guidos and all you hairspray blowing, plastic boobied hookers please bring it on and defend yourselves. Need we say more? Fock You!

:biggun:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by thefockers

Just a little message to all of you in this stupid club land! The fockers have just moved into town and we are ready to start focking with you! We don't care if you like guido Tempts or the desert they call Merge because we hate them ALL. So all you pimple popping guidos and all you hairspray blowing, plastic boobied hookers please bring it on and defend yourselves. Need we say more? Fock You!

Who the fuck are you? Your probably a skinny indian kid

Why do people even bother getting pissed at shit like this. Laugh it off. You are just playing into their hands. Fucking laugh it off and don't stress over it man. It all a game, words on a screen to help pass the time. This shit is not reality so why take it seriously. Yo Focker plug away. Show us what you got. Post some funny shit for me to read because lately this board has SUCKED!!!:blown:

:monkey:

Hey Cuban what do I look like a black servant? I am supposed to be Indian! If you need a servant to be funny why not ask Carbone you know that Italians are half black dont you. At least thats what I hear about the sicilians.

Please try again. Come on now. I'm not asking for a servent. Just show us what you got. If you want to start shit make it funny. Make me laugh. Be of some use. Come on you can do better. Believe in yourself. Remember the eternal words of Yoda.

"Do or do not, there is not try."

Hey Cuban what do I look like a black servant? I am supposed to be Indian! If you need a servant to be funny why not ask Carbone you know that Italians are half black dont you. At least thats what I hear about the sicilians.

First of all I'm not Sicilian, second of all half black I wish I could jump through the screen and slit your throat.

BEAT IT NERD !!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by joeycarbone

First of all I'm not Sicilian, second of all half black I wish I could jump through the screen and slit your throat.

What's wrong with being half black or 100% black. We all came from the same seed. Don't let them get to you. It's just a game. Don't follow along, make your own rules. Be smarter than them.

Originally posted by nabuc1

What's wrong with being half black or 100% black. We all came from the same seed. Don't let them get to you. It's just a game. Don't follow along, make your own rules. Be smarter than them.

Bro I'm just having fun. Don't take anything personal. I'm just so bored at work and frustrated these boards make my day go quicker. I bet everybody on here is cool as hell.

Although the skinny Indian is kind of rude--He is right about the Sicilians--The Moors (not Moops) invaded Sicily, Corsica and Spain during the early 700s A.D.--That explains why Sicilians have dark hair and dark skin while Northern Italians are lighter.

Anyway, now that the history lesson is over, what the fuck do I care because my family is from Naples.

:D

Originally posted by whataboutme

Although the skinny Indian is kind of rude--He is right about the Sicilians--The Moors (not Moops) invaded Sicily, Corsica and Spain during the early 700s A.D.--That explains why Sicilians have dark hair and dark skin while Northern Italians are lighter.

Anyway, now that the history lesson is over, what the fuck do I care because my family is from Naples.

:D

That's where my family is from. have you been to visit?

Carbone--I havent been there to visit, but my best friend is 1st generation Sicilian and his parents are building a villa there, so when its done next Spring we're going to go to Sicily for a couple of days then Rome and Naples-I hear its awesome

And it has to be better than Bayonne!!!

Hey cuban the problem with being black is very simple look at the picture you have on your posts. Enough said!!

What nationality are you? We all decended down from simians. So we are basically from the same seed. So far you are very impressive. I think you need a time-out so you regroup. Mature a little bit, then come play with the big boys.

Originally posted by whataboutme

Carbone--I havent been there to visit, but my best friend is 1st generation Sicilian and his parents are building a villa there, so when its done next Spring we're going to go to Sicily for a couple of days then Rome and Naples-I hear its awesome

And it has to be better than Bayonne!!!

Are you going to XS tonight?

whataboutme and carbone, I need a little help. My fiance and I want to go to Italy for our honeymoon. I was thinking the Amalfi coast, then Rome, then Tuscany. I don't know dick about Italy maybe you can advise here. I heard Amalfi coast is beautiful so that is a def. what about the other two? Are there better places to go. Need help?

Thanks

ps, carbone i know your just fucking around. it's all a game.

No--I really havent been going out on Fridays this summer. Plus I had off on Monday so Im still hurting from what I did to myself at Surf Club, Tempts and late night on Sunday.

We normally go to XS first on Sat before Tempts if we make it over there--Normally between gary, Rolls, KP and Costello we get pretty banged up. I use to bartend down there so Im friends with them all.

When you go tonite though tell Ceotter (lv) whataboutme said hi. She'll know who I am.

Later