Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by thefockers

Hey lady this goes out to you, you big ho bag! Go flash some guys you classy whore! Fidel and Ernesto rule forever! A least we the fockers think so.

Why do you have start shit..its wack man..please!!!

If you like ill Flash you...Rumor has it that i have a nice Cock..

those Cuban men Realy turn me on!!!

maybe we can Tango....

Play nice or dont play!!!

Hey lady this goes out to you, you big ho bag! Go flash some guys you classy whore! Fidel and Ernesto rule forever! A least we the fockers think so.

There you go again with great lines of yours, how do you do it??. We all know you think Lady is a cock sucking whore can you think of something a little more creative. You must even be sick of hearing yourself at this point........ It's just silly !!!!

as much as I want it to be "Last Page" doesn't mean that's it, this is the last page, it means it's going to go to the last page of the thread when you click on it. So you can post the :zzz: as much as you want but I think it's gonna continue until the fockers completely lose oxygen and die.

Originally posted by Kermzy

as much as I want it to be "Last Page" doesn't mean that's it, this is the last page, it means it's going to go to the last page of the thread when you click on it. So you can post the :zzz: as much as you want but I think it's gonna continue until the fockers completely lose oxygen and die.

Fuck!!! Thanks Kermzy you just ruined my day. j/k

I was actually posting the ZZZs because the fockres comebacks are sooooo lame. They are near coma inducing.

:monkey:

This goes out to all of our followers. We know we are great and we know that all of you are losers. We know that fidel is great and we also know that ernesto is great. We know that you really all love us and you should know that we don't give a shit. You should all learn that lady butted in our post, if she would have stayed out We would never have to call her the dirty ho that she must be. So lady hurry up and get married and don't forget to flash on the way to church, you piece of trash.

This goes out to all of our followers. We know we are great and we know that all of you are losers. We know that fidel is great and we also know that ernesto is great. We know that you really all love us and you should know that we don't give a shit. You should all learn that lady butted in our post, if she would have stayed out We would never have to call her the dirty ho that she must be. So lady hurry up and get married and don't forget to flash on the way to church, you piece of trash.

At least use a thesaures to find another word for whore.

Originally posted by nabuc1

Fuck!!! Thanks Kermzy you just ruined my day. j/k

I was actually posting the ZZZs because the fockres comebacks are sooooo lame. They are near coma inducing.

Oh no, see I think all their comments have been very well thought out and thought provoking. Deep.

the fockers are nothing but nintendo playing geeks who have nothing else better to do .they are the 1's in highschool who cleaned the jock's jock straps.the ones who carried the pocket protectors.the 1's who can't and still can't find a date.they are just mad because people like us won't give them the satisfaction of paying attention to them because they have such low self esteem they have to attack everyoneon here. they want to be like us on this board.they call the women on here all those names fact is they call u names because u were the women who rejected them in high school because they were such geeks nothing changed now right fockers go play with your selves that's what u do best.:laugh:

See - now there you at least did some research before you opened the hole you call a mouth. Found that search key huh?;) Yes I am getting married - can't wait!!:love: Doubt you'll ever know what it feels like to actually be loved by someone other than your right hand!!:jawdrop:

I don't recall BUTTING IN per-se to your post. I voiced my opinion which if I recall IS ALL YOU DO - only mine wasn't about MYSELF unlike yours. MINE actually had some meaning - some light humor, and some helpful tips. Yours on the other hand all have the same DRIBBLE DRABBLE included. When you post - there should be a warning sign attached to it - NO ORIGINALITY HERE - JUST THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. JUST CALL ME *FOCKERTWOTIMES*!!!:yuck:

AND - one last thing :finger: :bigfinger :bigfinger :finger:

Oh no, see I think all their comments have been very well thought out and thought provoking. Deep.

So, would you concider him one of the great philosophers of our time or just a misunderstood genius.

So, would you concider him one of the great philosophers of our time or just a misunderstood genius.

That's hard to tell, I'm not sure. I wouldn't go so far as to say he's great (don't have to, he does it for me) and he's definitely misunderstood, but genius, um borderline.

That's hard to tell, I'm not sure. I wouldn't go so far as to say he's great (don't have to, he does it for me) and he's definitely misunderstood, but genius, um borderline.

So maybe he is just a genetic experiment. A random example of how mother nature has the potential to alter the human genome, or better yet de-evolve it, in order to teach us that as humans we are extremely flawed and not the masters of the universe as we believe.

Just trying to uncover the secret to "The Focker". There has to be an explanation for such a mishap. I am sure of one thing that is one Gene pool I do not want to swim in.

How the wedding plans lady?

They are coming along OK I guess. I really only have the church and reception hall booked. I am still looking for a photographer, a DJ, a florist, a limo company, and most of all MY DRESS. I thought I had found one, and then low and behold last night I try on something totally different (just to make sure I am buying the right one), and I fall in love with that one too. :confused: NOW - I can't make up my mind between them!! AND - I have to decide QUICKLY to make sure it is in with enough time for alterations and such! How are your plans coming along?? :tongue:

We have the church and hall. My fiance got her dress and the bridesmaid's dresses. We have an apointment with a photographer tonight (if I can ever get out of work). We are looking for DJ's and we are talking with a limo company. Just about a million things left to take care of. You guys have any honeymoon ideas?