Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the only other thing we know for sure. Amalfi Coast - Capri, Ischia, & Positano. Then, over to 2 Greek Islands - Santorini and Mykonos. Gonna start doing that planning in September - can only do it one year in advance is what I have been told so I have to wait until after 9/6.

I had my first appointment with a photographer I've known for a long time - but just hadn't stayed in touch. The pictures were about $2800, and the video was about $1800. I have no idea whether that is good, cheap, pricey, or what so I am going to 2 more before I decide. Same thing with flowers - first price I got was $7000:eek: I FELL ON THE FLOOR!! NO WAY!!! THen the next one after that was $4500 :rolleyes:- a little better but still a bit more than I wanted to spend on FUCKING FLOWERS!! So now I have 3 other florists to go to before I decide. And bridesmaids dresses haven't even been discussed - they can wait!;)

So far I have been pretty stressed and feel :puke: when I think off all the $$$ we are gonna spend. UGH!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me about it.

So far:

Church - $150.00

Hall - about $10,000.00

Brides dress - $4,000.00

limos - about $1,200.00

My fucking hands are starting to hurt from writing checks.

We are going to have two honeymoons.

1st - We are taking our son to Disney World for a week.

2nd - The misses and I are thinking either Cabo St. Lucas or Spain (several spots in spain). She is deathly afraid of flying so i don't know if she can handle the flight to Spain (not yet). Have to ease her into flying.

:monkey:

Cabo San Lucas is GORGEOUS!! If you are thinking of Mexico - try MANZANILLO!! That place looks so incredible and the best hotel there is LAS HADAS. It's a Camino Real hotel - AMAZING!!!

That is so cute you are going to disney first - great idea!!

If she is afraid of flying - I would say Spain is out. Why don't you try some place in south america then if she doesn't want to fly all that long - you're already in florida so I would think to go to brazil or costa rica wouldn't take that long??