Clubplanet Nightlife Community

<<<twirl Review Last Night>>>

WELL IT WASN'T AS PACKED AS I HOPE IT WOULD BE BUT I STILL

HAD A FUN TIME EVEN IF I WAS ONE OF THE ONLY PPL DANCING.

EXCEPT FOR DANIELA NICE DANCING WITH YOU HUN AND DANIELLE WAS TEARING UP THE FLOOR HUN U SHOULD WORK AT FACTORY

OMG THATS WHERE I KNOW U FROM SHIT THATS FUNNY ANYWAY NOT TOO MANY PPL CAME FOR THE MEET UP BUT IT WAS NICE MEETING NEW HEADS.WHATS UP PANGELID FINALLY MET U BRO KEEP USING THAT LIST AND YO I LOVE THAT CD BRO SOME NICE HARD TRACKS ON IT.WHATS UP ILLGOTIK, APHELION, AND CLUBJUNKKIE HI HUN.I ADMIT DOM CAPELLO RIPPED IT EVEN THOUGH HE WAS MAD PISSED AT THE SOUND SYSTEM IT COULD HAVE BEEN A LIL LOUDER EVEN THOUGH IT WAS ALL IN THE RED.

YO BRO LET ME HELP U WITH YOUR RECORDS I PROMISE I WON'T STEAL ANY CDS LOL...(THAT WAS FUNNY DON'T BE SO PARONOID BRO)IN MY OPINION THAT IS THE HOTTEST SPOT ON THURSDAY THE ROOM IS BEAUTIFUL AS ARE ALL THE GIRLS DAMN....ITS A GOOD LOOKING CROWD I JUST WISHED THEY LOOSENED UP A BIT AND HAD MORE FUN.LISTEN NEXT WEEK I WANNA SEE MORE PPL COMEDOWN FROM CP ESPECIALLY THE GIRLS ITS FREE TILL 11:30 U SHOULD BE THERE IT ENDS EARLY ITS NOT A LATE PARTY.

NEXT WEEK SHOULD BE MORE PACKED SO DEF LOOK FOR ME THERE PPL.

LISTEN DANIELA SINCE WERE ALWAYS FIGHTING OVER OUR LISTS I THINK WE SHOULD COMBINE OUR LIST THAT WAY WE BOTH MAKE MONEY HUN INSTEAD OF HURTING EACH OTHER WE CAN CALL IT SEXY N' FINESSE SOUNDS GOOD RIGHT(I KNOW HOW MUCH U LIKE BEING NEXT TO MY NAME) IM SERIOUS HUN LOL LET ME KNOW.ANYWAY ILL SEE EVERYONE TONITE LOOK FOR ME ILL BE @ SF 2 EXIT AND BACK LOL CYA THERE PPL.....1

:hump:

AYOooo FINESSE Sup bro. Nice meeting you also, and nice meeting all you other CP heads. And yes DANIELA LOOKED HOT on the dance floor!!!:woah: haha, nice seeing U babuh :biggrin: I had fun last night, alil too wasted to tha face at the start of the night, but i woke up l8ter on. Well to tell you guys the truth I was alil dissapointed last night, not that I expected alot more but I just hate it when the crowd doesn't come. We have a great Dj, (Which Did awsome last night) we have a really chill spot, Its all there we just need the peeps to start showing. THis party could be insane!! My good friend Jerry who never has a problem with getting heads in even had trouble last night, as so did I. My friend Jos was booked to dance, but never went on because there was no crowd, :( that was what i was really dissapointed at!!! LOL But IT will come along, As long as i have fun i don't care. And i am gona stop my bitching now, hehe. SO whos all goin to factory tonight???? hope to see everyone there. blahhhh back to work. :( peaceee

Twirl has so much potential its not even funny, but for some reason the crowd that shows up is allergic to dancing. Can't figure out why, but it seems that more people are there to be seen that to have a good time. Anyway I still managed to have a good time.

Good finally putting some faces to the names. Scott Finesse is a character. "Bro I have your shirt". I was wiping my ass with it....HAHAH....just kiddin. Glad you like the CD! I'm making a new one this weekend, so I'll hit you up. Whats up Clubjunkie. Thanks for letting me sip that drink of yours. I was mad thirtsy but broke. Only had $2 bucks for the whole car ride home. Good seein SeexybabyD, Aphelion and Illogik too. Big shout to Cappello, who ripped it up nicely as usual. I gottah come check you out more often.

Well its Friday. Wheres everyone goin? I'll be at Factory, so I'll try and make that meetup at 12:45. See everyone there.

Originally posted by clubjunkie

all i remember is Paul. I'm the worst with names.:D

yup yup,

that was me. Finesse, she took me into the booth and had her way with me. What an animal!! *growl*...just kiddin...Lookin forward to the next meetup!!

Ciao

LOL I love u guys...Paul ur great I love the CD thanks sweetie, Scott thanks for the tissue with my ear at the end of the night...(that was gross)...Scott and I were freakin it on the dance floor at the end of the night he really FINESSED ME =)

hehehehe

Illogik muahhzz hun...dancin wit me =)hehehe

Rod im sorry i didnt hook u up I got u next week hun =)

hehehe "IM NOT WATCHIN THOSE GIRLS BAGS ARE U KIDDIN ME" lol..."DONT HIT ME WIT THE LIGHTS AHHHHH"

i had fun considering there were not that many ppl there, it was still fun =)

C u guys next week

MuAhZ